May 01, 2024, 09:32:39 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Soo I come back

Soo I come back

Started by Kevin, July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireyDevel

First of all, the people who you are bashing are the ones who run a game you just keep coming back to... connection??

ZylonGaming is a company, and if you knew ANYTHING about economics, you would know that the first rule about organizations and companies, is that they are profit-maximizers.

Kenny is more on the technical side of the game, making him beloved for the things he does, where as Opti/Allie are the ones who attempt to do their best to restore SOME social order to this community, where if they didn't, these whole forums would turn into one big prison riot... They are the ones who stick to this game no matter what, unlike you guys who can just quit anytime due to the community/game, they have to be the ones who damage-control EVERY little thing that some of you QQ about.

No one is forcing you to do anything, and honestly, I'd figure an openly-lazy community would enjoy the option to buy some coins/gigas. Take WoW for instance, with over 16 million players, Blizzard still charges players to play every single month... So I for one would give some credit to the people who kept this game running even after BOTS!! shut down.

/rant
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Kevin

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 29, 2011, 06:13:42 AM
First of all, the people who you are bashing are the ones who run a game you just keep coming back to... connection??

ZylonGaming is a company, and if you knew ANYTHING about economics, you would know that the first rule about organizations and companies, is that they are profit-maximizers.

Kenny is more on the technical side of the game, making him beloved for the things he does, where as Opti/Allie are the ones who attempt to do their best to restore SOME social order to this community, where if they didn't, these whole forums would turn into one big prison riot... They are the ones who stick to this game no matter what, unlike you guys who can just quit anytime due to the community/game, they have to be the ones who damage-control EVERY little thing that some of you QQ about.

No one is forcing you to do anything, and honestly, I'd figure an openly-lazy community would enjoy the option to buy some coins/gigas. Take WoW for instance, with over 16 million players, Blizzard still charges players to play every single month... So I for one would give some credit to the people who kept this game running even after BOTS!! shut down.

/rant

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out where I said this wasn't a business smart decision, because you know, I hate when people put words into my mouth especially when I didn't state it anywhere. And if you were familiar to any type of gaming community forum this day in age, there's always a rant section for players to discuss what they think is wrong with updates and or the game. Perhaps you've grown too accustomed to that whole 'dictator' atmosphere we've all come to know and love.

Trust me this anger I'm giving off has been built up for the past 3 years, if it doesn't start coming out now, I can't say a lot of people here would like me. Yah dig br0?

Meta

/rant

This... This touched my heart :3

FIREY FOR TRUE HEAD GM!!

eco999

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:20:05 AM
I'm nice to those who deserve it.
Those who don't I am not.
That's why you keep stalking me on Expodite.  >:(

Rossbach

July 29, 2011, 01:06:11 PM #19 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:07:12 PM by Rossbach
I don't care how much they are making from this game. As long as they provide updates and keep this game running they deserve it. Kenny put in a lot of work for this server. Also as long as it doesn't cost me a cent I'm fine.

Omnomnom eating toast.

koolwolf2

July 29, 2011, 02:20:41 PM #20 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:01:43 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: eco999 on July 29, 2011, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:20:05 AM
I'm nice to those who deserve it.
Those who don't I am not.
That's why you keep stalking me on Expodite.  >:(
I don't see her online anymore though )':

@Kevin's first post

It's an option for lazy people with money to waste if you don't like don't use it no reason to rant over that
Newest one:

zepher2211

Ah come now Kevin, just because they made a button for it didn't mean this didn't happen before, I know multiple people that bought in-game currency before that button existed, thus complaining about there being a link to it is pointless. I'd like to point out 3/4 of the replies here are rather offtopic bashing.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Scythe

Errr i dont get it is Allie the bad one or Kenny?
Don't think, feel

mo9

Quote from: deathraper on July 29, 2011, 05:55:28 PM
Errr i dont get it is Allie the bad one or Kenny?
none of the above
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pokeh

Quote from: RedEyes on July 29, 2011, 05:29:56 AM
of course its about the money, you think i like doing this?

#1 source of income for a college fund.

Your my idol <3

Hct13345

/rant

ZylonGaming is a company? I thought it was a partnership.

Kevin

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 29, 2011, 04:47:17 PM
Ah come now Kevin, just because they made a button for it didn't mean this didn't happen before, I know multiple people that bought in-game currency before that button existed, thus complaining about there being a link to it is pointless. I'd like to point out 3/4 of the replies here are rather offtopic bashing.

You're absolutely right.

I do remember people paying to get to 200, paying for coins, paying for gigas - if I didn't expect this update to follow all that nonsense i'd be a fool. It's just the fact that they actually incorporated it that really pissed me off.

Rossbach

Quote from: Pokeh on July 29, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on July 29, 2011, 05:29:56 AM
of course its about the money, you think i like doing this?

#1 source of income for a college fund.

Your my idol <3

No, it is to move to Laura.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

You all know that you get better support when you have a problem here, than you do on basically any other game.  I will spend hours sometimes, just fixing someones computer(Not even a boutcheetah related problem).  And, I don't say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON YOU ****ING MORON!!!!!".

~RedEyes.

ihatemods

Umm sorry to tell you buddy, ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY DERP.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-