May 02, 2024, 02:50:34 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Soo I come back

Soo I come back

Started by Kevin, July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Quote from: mo9 on July 30, 2011, 08:18:35 PM
Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:17:07 PM
Honestly, it's better if they don't hire anyone at all. Kenny does a fine job on his own, he gets tired from it but it pays off.
well its up to them  ::)  :)

There's no "them" cuz Kenny does the work, other one sits there and look pretty, least tries to.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Bounty

Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:28:01 PM
Honestly, it's better if they don't hire anyone at all. Kenny does a fine job on his own, he gets tired from it but it pays off.

There's no "them" cuz Kenny does the work, other one sits there and look pretty, least tries to.

This is like the best thing you said all day today Meta. Good job.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Meta

Quote from: Bounty on July 30, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:28:01 PM

This is like the best thing you said all day today Meta. Good job.

I have my rare moments. :-*

Hct13345

So what have you bought with all the moolah.

Kevin

kanny why u no asnuerghjhi anymore?

GavinGill

Is it just me, or do people on this site complain simply for the sake of complaining ?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Selene

Quote from: GavinGill on August 01, 2011, 05:48:11 PM
Is it just me, or do people on this site complain simply for the sake of complaining ?
I think they just don't have a life and feel the need to write useless post to make them happy.

eco999

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 30, 2011, 08:19:24 PM
Also it's not that easy to hire someone, cause you need a trustfull person.
Could be dangerous to just give someone database access ;[
PWO.

Kevin

Quote from: Princess_Cutie on August 01, 2011, 05:53:36 PM
I think they just don't have a life and feel the need to write useless post to make them happy.

Actually Princess_Man in real life, I had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Seeing as you're a new*** to the Rants/feedback forum, you should learn what this section is about before you post your non-humorous crap. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread. ;)

Izy

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PM

Actually Princess_Man in real life, I had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Seeing as you're a new*** to the Rants/feedback forum, you should learn what this section is about before you post your non-humorous crap. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread. ;)

Watch your language.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PM

Ad hominid to the max! Kevin, why debase yourself like this? >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

GavinGill

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PMI had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread.
You've done a piss poor job of explaining your reasoning, all you did was jump from one topic to the next and then you briefly clarified two or three pages in. Next time you make a thread, explain your stance, reasoning, w/e in the original post instead of just assuming people are going take the time to read through the entire thread. That is of course, if you want people to know what the **** you're talking about.

Let me walk you through this:

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM
And notice you can buy Coins and Gigas, gee, another great update from the masterminds.

I'm really starting to think it's about the money to you people, what am I thinking, of course it's about the money.
You "should learn what this section is about before you post your crap." This isn't the place for vague OP's, be clear and concise or don't create a thread in this section.

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:43:36 AM
That coming from someone that hasn't held a 'worth wile' discussion with me since we played BOTS!!.

Assuming everything you said just put me in my place, let me just say the Allie I 'knew' wouldn't allow shit updates to flood her game, but hey I'm a 18 year old black kid who needs to shut the **** up and get put in my place right? My beloved Kenny hasn't talked to me because he's too bust sucking Laura's ****, like we ever communicated in the first place. I love no one in this community, I hate no one in this community. And finally, assuming I think Kenny is amazing is as low as me thinking you would even allow such a garbage update.

Bull shit indeed.

So yeah, you can put me in my place, shut me up, etc. But unless you do something about YOUR game, I'll continue to make these rants like it's my ****ing day job. At least when I did talk to kenny he was friendly and was always able to communicate with me, I do like him a lot.
Rabble rabble rabble...

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:53:18 AM
Trying to talk to you within the past 2 years has been like talking to a wall. Dull replies, vague sense of 'care', who gives a shit attitude. Maybe that's Allie, and maybe I've been blind all this time.

What ever, keep doing what your doing.

Trust me if I thought this was as bad as the +6/+7 updates I would have attacked you, I'm not even close to that.

At least Kenny is business minded, unless you didn't read my thread I never said that was a bad thing.
Rah rah rah...

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 07:11:09 AMYeah, I'm just trying to figure out where I said this wasn't a business smart decision, because you know, I hate when people put words into my mouth especially when I didn't state it anywhere.
So... what point are you trying to make? That it's a good decision? It's a bad one? Neither...?

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 07:11:09 AMAnd if you were familiar to any type of gaming community forum this day in age, there's always a rant section for players to discuss what they think is wrong with updates and or the game. Perhaps you've grown too accustomed to that whole 'dictator' atmosphere we've all come to know and love.
You're right, maybe you should start using this section for it's intended purposes and actually discuss what you think is wrong with the update instead of doing... whatever the hell it is you're doing right now.

Quote from: Kevin on July 30, 2011, 03:06:44 AMI do remember people paying to get to 200, paying for coins, paying for gigas - if I didn't expect this update to follow all that nonsense i'd be a fool. It's just the fact that they actually incorporated it that really pissed me off.
That should have been included in the first post, not two or three pages into the thread.

Now now that I've taught you how to make proper posts in this section, we can carry on with the "discussion." That is of course, after you clarify one last thing. In the above quote you seem to be implying that it's a bad thing but in that post where you responded to Firey, you said it was a good business decision. Clear up that bit of confusion and maybe then we can have a serious discussion on the matter. Until then, this entire thread is just Spam Section fodder.
-----
Guess Who's Back - Bone Thugs~N~Harmony

I'll give you a hint, he types in lime green and kicks ass.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Kevin

tl;dr didnt read gavin Limeade. :D

Allie

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:09:54 AM
tl;dr didnt read gavin Limeade. :D

"too long; didn't read didnt read gavin Limeade."
wat.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-