May 02, 2024, 06:45:47 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Soo I come back

Soo I come back

Started by Kevin, July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:09:54 AM
tl;dr didnt read gavin Limeade. :D

"too long; didn't read didnt read gavin Limeade."
wat.

Make a guideline post so your 'retards' stop acting like they're on testosterone's.

Optimism

Well, Its safe to say my opinion has changed regarding the logical consistency/capability of select individuals within this thread.

Oh..my..god
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Gladly.
Here it is:

Guys, make sure when reviewing this section, to look at the forum rules, located out of this section in a seemingly unknown place called the Announcements forum. As I'm sure you're all aware, you are currently browsing the forum, so scroll down to Forum Rules. Here's where you'll find the guide lines.
Have fun!

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:31:00 AM
Gladly.
Here it is:

Guys, make sure when reviewing this section, to look at the forum rules, located out of this section in a seemingly unknown place called the Announcements forum. As I'm sure you're all aware, you are currently browsing the forum, so scroll down to Forum Rules. Here's where you'll find the guide lines.
Have fun!

JFLADJLKAFDJKLAFDJKLAFJL, CRAP LOGIC IS CRAP...JAKLFDSJLKDFSKJLADF

Allie, it appears our children are trying to cross the street...at age 18. We better hold their hands.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Kevin

Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:29:40 AM
Well, Its safe to say my opinion has changed regarding the logical consistency/capability of select individuals within this thread.

Oh..my..god

Opinions change throughout time, as will this community. I've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant, but how they act in general, excuse me for the misunderstanding sir. But I 1. Don't play BC anymore, and 2. don't care what people have to say about me. I'm lurking here while being a staff member on one of the most successful rsps, harhar??? You could call this, easing my stress if you will.

GavinGill

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AMI've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant
When and where? Surely you're not talking about this thread where you made a vague OP, spiralled off-topic, and then attacked a member for not understanding the point of this thread despite the fact the OP wasn't clear and that the following posts were even more rabble rabble. Right?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Allie

yay.
bragging about rs servers.
have them make a server of ANYTHING from scratch, then they brag.
!!!

Kevin

Quote from: GavinGill on August 02, 2011, 12:37:27 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AMI've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant
When and where? Surely you're not talking about this thread where you made a vague OP, spiralled off-topic, and then attacked a member for not understanding the point of this thread despite the fact the OP wasn't clear and that the following posts were even more rabble rabble. Right?

Zephers post.

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AM

Oh..my..god

Opinions change throughout time, as will this community. I've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant, but how they act in general, excuse me for the misunderstanding sir. But I 1. Don't play BC anymore, and 2. don't care what people have to say about me. I'm lurking here while being a staff member on one of the most successful rsps, harhar??? You could call this, easing my stress if you will.

Please, do me the favor if there is the slightest amount of respect remaining -- ease your stress elsewhere if you wish to continue your conduct in an immature and childish manner. Please.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:38:35 AM
yay.
bragging about rs servers.
have them make a server of ANYTHING from scratch, then they brag.
!!!

Says the one begging me for cash on rs huh?

Btw, got maxed cash on rs, hope your jelly bro/sis.

GavinGill

Zeph's post was about as rabble rabble as this one, Kevin; you belong in the armed forces if you can't see that (that a stab at the armed forces, not necessarily you btw).

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Kevin

Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:39:52 AM

Oh..my..god

Please, do me the favor if there is the slightest amount of respect remaining -- ease your stress elsewhere if you wish to continue your conduct in an immature and childish manner. Please.

Get this through your head Opti, I don't want anyones respect here. If I wanted your respect, I would have asked for it. Sure I liked you, but honestly, you shouldn't be worried about how I'm acting. Worry about yourself and Allie.

Allie

when i ever ask you for money?
either way, off-topic, and this rant is going absolutely nowhere.
I'ma lock it.

Optimism

August 02, 2011, 12:45:11 AM #73 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:46:55 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:42:49 AM
Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:39:52 AM

Oh..my..god

Get this through your head Opti, I don't want anyones respect here. If I wanted your respect, I would have asked for it. Sure I liked you, but honestly, you shouldn't be worried about how I'm acting. Worry about yourself and Allie.

I asked for your respect, dear sir. I'm quite content with my actions/conduct on this forum. Over the last month, we've moved some staff positions around that desperately needed moving. Moreover, we are beginning to implement permanent action on chronic problem causing members. Finally. Enough of the forgiving ways directed at immaturity here at Zylon Gaming.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-