May 02, 2024, 07:42:53 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Tired of people putting small text :(

Tired of people putting small text :(

Started by Insaniity, August 02, 2011, 06:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

August 02, 2011, 06:17:16 AM Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:45:42 PM by hawk5005
Like srsly is it necessary for you to put words/sentences in small text? All were going to do is copy and paste it or quote it. It just means more work for the viewers if you want to put something in small text to lets say "kid" about something, just put it in parentheses or a different color :(. I am Seriously tired with all this crap! okay. My rant is done.

Iridion

omg, ill have to click on the left mouse button
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

eco999

I open notepad with the forums. Then when ever I see small text,I just copy and paste it onto the notepad.

mo9

ish annoying
why would i have to go through all that trouble to read shit , if  someone wants to add something in small txt don't make it invisible(too small) , make it read-able
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

GavinGill

You don't have to read it, just ignore it if it bothers you.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Santa

August 02, 2011, 06:06:15 PM #6 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:50:41 PM by hawk5005
nkjgnkjfngkjfdnkgjndfkjgndfkjngkjdfngkjdnfkgiuhuoirgtjosrinjtoiertiuoerognroigneromgoiermgoiermglkdmflgmdlfkgmoergoernjogineroigmeorigmneoringoierngoienrgoierngoiernogineroigneroigneoringoierngoiergoeringoiern

Lol if you copied and pasted into notepad.

Toast

koolwolf2

Quote from: Toast on August 02, 2011, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: GavinGill on August 02, 2011, 05:50:48 PM
You don't have to read it, just ignore it if it bothers you.
It's a battle of curiosity and laziness

Usually ur too curios to ignore it but after u do it again and again u start becomin lazy
Newest one:

Allie

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

LightRequiem

August 03, 2011, 08:32:01 PM #11 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:32:39 PM by LightRequiem
awe

Meta

Funny how Insaniity msns me saying that the forum used to be fun and now its not and blah blah, yet he qqs about small text(which was fun).

Nice going, Insaniity, complainers like you is the reason why the forum isn't as fun as it used to be. >_>

Insaniity

Quote from: Meta on August 03, 2011, 09:50:15 PM
Funny how Insaniity msns me saying that the forum used to be fun and now its not and blah blah, yet he qqs about small text(which was fun).

Nice going, Insaniity, complainers like you is the reason why the forum isn't as fun as it used to be. >_>

Small text is fun this is meant to be a joke o.o

Meta

Now we can't have small text because of your "joke"
NICE JOKE BRO

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-