May 02, 2024, 08:20:17 AMLatest Member: mori

Rant!

Started by kaos555, August 02, 2011, 04:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

HOW THE FLYING F*CK IM I GONNA GET 15MIL TO EXPAND MY GUILD BY 5 N THE LOWER SERVER........ /RANT

The path is open.

Santa

I know a simple way!

^
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |
                                                                                                                                              |

koolwolf2

Newest one:

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

Kenny's way: buy credits.

kaos555

The path is open.

Scythe

one simple solution work hard or QQ deal with it
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Quote from: deathraper on August 03, 2011, 06:03:57 AM
one simple solution work hard or QQ deal with it

stfu person doesnt play on low n doesnt know how long it takes to lvl / get gigas.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

GavinGill

^ Then don't play on Low or simply shut up and work for it.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

asmit10

Quote from: GavinGill on August 10, 2011, 11:29:56 PM
^ Then don't play on Low or simply shut up and work for it.

I was directing that to when he said "work hard" u dont work hard on low.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-