Started by zepher1, August 20, 2011, 03:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

ripping isnt against any rules this happened to toast and myself before
no actions against it were taken why should they be taken now
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Rossbach

August 20, 2011, 11:31:32 PM #16 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:11:58 AM by Rossbach
This is actually not his sig. As this picture Ross made is not his sig. Ross made this sig himself and put the names in. Ice's sig's are in his signature, but a picture of his signature is not his sig. Unless he had the picture Ross has in his sig it is not his.

Tittle says "Ross' Sig" So that means it is Ross' sig and not ice?

Omnomnom eating toast.

FireyDevel

I personally see no correlation between the two sigs, I don't know what you guys are talking about  8)
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

hawk5005

Zepher, aren't you ban evading? ???

Robocop7ant

if a person allow the other to wear the picture of these sigs, and just change names.. is that allowed? ^^,
<br />

hawk5005

August 21, 2011, 09:46:30 AM #20 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:47:54 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: leiholm93 on August 21, 2011, 09:42:39 AM
if a person allow the other to wear the picture of these sigs, and just change names.. is that allowed? ^^,
There's no rule that says that's disallowed.
There's no rule that says no ripping sigs.

If your sig is ripped, you should be proud because it means the sig is cool. 8)
O and, why did you post this thread about ICE's signature being ripped instead of letting ICE do it?
If he was bothered he would at least make a rant about it or post here.

Yz

personally on muncays side with this one unless ice directly approves.. when will we drop this pettiness?
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

So many people having that big sized sig is kinda annoying. :/

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

August 21, 2011, 02:13:49 PM #23 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:37:07 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on August 20, 2011, 03:49:13 AM
Is a fine example of a huge sig, why so huge?

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher1

@Hawk: My ban is an account ban therefore the only way to evade my ban is to  somehow post with my banned account, which I'm obviously not, I'd suggest staying ontopic like a mod should.

@Everyone who thinks this is ok: Ima deface all your sigs and put it in mine

mhj

August 21, 2011, 03:21:04 PM #25 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:22:49 PM by mhj
Quote from: zepher1 on August 21, 2011, 03:14:03 PM
@Hawk: My ban is an account ban therefore the only way to evade my ban is to  somehow post with my banned account, which I'm obviously not, I'd suggest staying ontopic like a mod should.

Do it, I couldn't care less if you did.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher1

Quote from: mhj on August 21, 2011, 03:21:04 PM

This wasn't posted directly at anyone person, thanks for replying like it was O-o

Rossbach

August 21, 2011, 03:36:50 PM #27 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:47:45 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zepher1 on August 21, 2011, 03:26:06 PM
@Hawk: My ban is an account ban therefore the only way to evade my ban is to  somehow post with my banned account, which I'm obviously not, I'd suggest staying ontopic like a mod should.

This wasn't posted directly at anyone person, thanks for replying like it was O-o

It was directed at anyone who thinks it is ok. Thus it is directed at him, as he is one that thinks it is ok. He also did not state that you were directly talking to him, and was saying that he would not care if you did do what you said.

Btw if you do the same thing as Ross against the people who thinks it is ok, then you are no better than Ross, and your going against yourself in this topic about Ross. Lulz saying you will do the same thing your against and trying to oppose, what is that called again... Hypocrite?

Omnomnom eating toast.

zepher1

Quote from: Rossbach on August 21, 2011, 03:36:50 PM
@Hawk: My ban is an account ban therefore the only way to evade my ban is to  somehow post with my banned account, which I'm obviously not, I'd suggest staying ontopic like a mod should.

It was directed at anyone who thinks it is ok. Thus it is directed at him, as he is one that thinks it is ok. He also did not state that you were directly talking to him, and was saying that he would not care if you did do what you said.

Btw if you do the same thing as Ross against the people who thinks it is ok, then you are no better than Ross, and your going against yourself in this topic about Ross. Lulz saying you will do the same thing your against and trying to oppose, what is that called again... Hypocrite?

No it was more directed at them seeing it'd bother them too, he just didn't see that, as you obviously didn't either. Hypocrisy isn't a bad thing if it proves a point, thus this topic would have served to root out the people thepoint needs to be proven to. o-o"

Rossbach

August 21, 2011, 03:55:52 PM #29 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:57:28 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zepher1 on August 21, 2011, 03:53:32 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 21, 2011, 03:36:50 PM

No it was more directed at them seeing it'd bother them too, he just didn't see that, as you obviously didn't either. Hypocrisy isn't a bad thing if it proves a point, thus this topic would have served to root out the people thepoint needs to be proven to. o-o"

He said that it would not bother him tho. So Ross thinks it failed.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-