May 17, 2024, 01:15:29 AMLatest Member: JeffreyRouff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Some people's sig size

Some people's sig size

Started by Pokeh, November 01, 2011, 10:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Quote from: v3nom on November 03, 2011, 12:00:12 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on November 02, 2011, 11:54:08 PM
^like that huge wallpaper titled V3NOM with some random guy from an anime or something.

seriously people, nobody cares. express yourself with neat 410x150 sigs or some shit. Put 2 on for all I care. It looks 100x better than what you have now. D:

I couldn't care less if anybody cared, I'm not trying to "express" myself dear, I merely can't be bothered to re-size it and since you are the first to complain, i will take it into account.

Can't be bothered to re-size my dear? Go into almost any editor or online service and save the file under a different name to the dimensions. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

ok but nobody needs to know your ping.

and the quote doesnt need to be so big.

qq c'mon staff pull yourself together and establish some rules.

Zack66775

If you are referring to my signature you could have PM'ed me that. Only reason I commented on was so that people reading who might wanna re-size have an easy suggestion. FYI mine is really an average size signature. It is maybe double yours and half the size of v3nom's current one. Point overall is that there should not be a character rule but a over all px by px rule on how big the damn signatures can be.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

v3nom

November 03, 2011, 12:12:58 AM #18 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:26:38 AM by v3nom
I've Re-Sized it so do me a favour and stop moaning and PM anyone you see with the "Over-Sized" Sig Instead of posting it. Nothing Personal BTW.
*Edit I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding Zack, i wasn't aiming my comments at you, it was towards Pokeh. Still Noting Personal Pokeh. 
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

spiderstar

I agree, sometimes when I'm looking at a thread there's someone's signature just taking up the whole screen which gets really annoying.

Pokeh

I'm happy you guys listened to me, but this problem is too big to go on an PM anyone I see with big sigs. More universal, and only really controllable via the staff. Thus I made this topic.

And yeah, sorry I guess I did pick on you guys. But because your perfect examples of what I'm talking about. And since you posted here, well... yeah. nothing against you guys at all though  ;D

Corr

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 02, 2011, 11:37:04 PM
Quote from: Corr on November 02, 2011, 08:32:09 PM
Nou.

Itsacallrotate2sigsn2ubs.

No one rotates their guild sig/ub o-o.
what almighty GM poke said, fyi, sig is sig. didn't mention ub.  ;D

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

kaos555

I remember when Allie took my sig privilege away for a short amount of time, because I used TinyUrl And have like 10 different sigs :D

The path is open.

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 01:39:11 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 02, 2011, 11:37:04 PM
Quote from: Corr on November 02, 2011, 08:32:09 PM
Nou.

Itsacallrotate2sigsn2ubs.

No one rotates their guild sig/ub o-o.
what almighty GM poke said,

working on it.

I'll try to go deeper if I can now because I can.

Iridion

IHERD SOMONE STAFF
/doesntgiveafuk@thread

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

The Em sig is the one that makes it so ****ing big, and that one is only there 1/10 of the time.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Leki

Quote from: Pokeh on November 01, 2011, 10:59:30 PM
Always wondered why that was never checked out. It really grinds my gears when someone has sigs the total size of wallpapers.

Set a restriction, damn you.

I'm in love with the fact that theirs no censorship in regards to swearing, (to an extent.) but their has to be some restrictions on image sizes.

I'd suggest max pixel size be 600x600 total; 500x500 max size/image. More than enough to reflect yourself. Your whole art gallery, xfire account, and other shit really isn't necessary, and nobody really gives a **** about it other than perhaps 1 or 2 of your peers doing the same stupid shit your doing.

I want to put this motion forward.
People who use dial up, phones, and other things have low loading rate due to too much excessive images.
You guys have to consider other who don't use a computer.

KillerPig

all you qqers can just go to your profile and untick the box that says something like "show forum signatures"

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-