May 04, 2024, 07:22:40 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Instant Crash Issue

Instant Crash Issue

Started by bang844, December 08, 2013, 04:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bang844

December 08, 2013, 04:14:09 AM Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:20:38 AM by bang844
Hello guys, I am currently on a new PC (Windows 7 x64 bit) and I was wanting to download BoutCheetah because I used to play it a year ago or so on my old laptop. The thing is that I tend to crash when starting up BoutCheetah. I downloaded the Setup.exe and made sure my firewall was off when doing so, and my video drivers are up-to-date, and I even looked everywhere on the Forums to double-check to make sure there wasn't anything related to this issue. The process would be: me running BoutCheetah as admin., wait for the launcher to pop-up, do the downloading of other files needed, etc., and after some time, I would try to press "Start" and thought everything would be peachy-keen, but as it turns out, no. The game would start for a split-second and then automatically crash with an error saying that BoutCheetah has stopped working... I then tried to repair the launcher and whatnot, and after waiting, still the same results after pressing "Start" and seeing a white screen followed by an instant crash. I am clueless as to what may be causing this, or is my computer just a retarded sack of crap? Thanks.  :)

lsqe

Same problem with me here   :(
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-