May 05, 2024, 04:31:55 AMLatest Member: hvZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Anti-cheat thinks Toploader song on Soundcloud is a hack?

Anti-cheat thinks Toploader song on Soundcloud is a hack?

Started by S3NT1N3L, August 01, 2015, 06:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S3NT1N3L

So I just chose a song on Soundcloud and the Client closed giving me the attached message...
Haha, I think it's because it has "loader" in it or something and the Anti-cheat maybe thinks it's a hack?

Not much of a problem, just a bit of an inconvenience if anybody ever felt like listening to 'Dancing in the moonlight', by Toploader. aha.

(To re-produce this problem, simply listen to the above song on Soundcloud)

Cheers,

~ Jake. <3

anaroy50

idk if it will help, but when i tryed to use the song "cant fight the moonlight" at youtube, the client said something about hack too.
maybe its something with this word o.O.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

S3NT1N3L

Just googled 'Moonlight hack', it seems to be some hack injector or something. So that would be why.

~ Jake <3

anaroy50

Quote from: S3NT1N3L on August 01, 2015, 06:25:07 PM
Just googled 'Moonlight hack', it seems to be some hack injector or something. So that would be why.

~ Jake <3
here we solved the prob.
i solved it by downloading the song to the pc, so i can hear it without crash :).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

Bubbabear

What browser are you using? Sometimes it varies on the browser you use, that causes the crash. (il go ahead and assume it's chrome from the ss, so idk why it does mine never comes up since i started using chrome back when i had this issue)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Throttle

This isn't necessarily a bug.

The Zylon Shield responds to many keywords, including:

hack
wpe
cheat
speederxp
injector
kiki
moonlight
ilvmoney
wireshark
tcpdump
dsniff
sniffer
netstumbler
megaarkade
twilite
ollydbg
hacker
tsearch
love engine
sora engine
art money
h@ck
antizylonteam)

If any of these are found in a window title on your machine, BoutCheetah will close and log the offending window's name.
Some programs (browsers) are (still) whitelisted from this effect, including Firefox. Spotify, however, is not.

Try using the Spotify Web Player with Firefox instead, or a different song.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-