May 04, 2024, 07:44:20 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Can't find any channels to join!

Can't find any channels to join!

Started by Xi4, October 08, 2015, 06:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xi4

Hello there,

Just downloaded the game and registered, but I can not find any channels on both "High" and "Low" server? Is this a server-side issue or is something wrong with my client? (Running Win10; GTX 970M)

Sincerely,
XI4.

Bluepatchx

I don't think its your client's issue, nor a server problem (as there are players currently playing). With a weak internet connection, it can show up as no servers to connect to at all. Restart your client, and see if that helps. If not, double check your connection speed and give it another go. Keep us in the loop.  :)
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Xi4

Quote from: Bluepatchx on October 08, 2015, 06:33:50 AM
I don't think its your client's issue, nor a server problem (as there are players currently playing). With a weak internet connection, it can show up as no servers to connect to at all. Restart your client, and see if that helps. If not, double check your connection speed and give it another go. Keep us in the loop.  :)

I have a 120 MBit/s connection, maybe some ports are blocked for me?

Bluepatchx

Quote from: Xi4 on October 08, 2015, 06:36:09 AM
Quote from: Bluepatchx on October 08, 2015, 06:33:50 AM

I have a 120 MBit/s connection, maybe some ports are blocked for me?

I wouldn't think any ports in particular are blocked, namely none that would stop you from playing. Though I will say that I'm currently experiencing a hard time connecting to the game too, but its because of my connection. Quite often the channel info doesn't pop up. Keep trying though.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-