May 17, 2024, 02:13:28 AMLatest Member: oktenji
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New Sig

New Sig

Started by zepher2211, November 07, 2011, 09:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

November 07, 2011, 09:40:27 AM Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:20:07 AM by zepher2211

I recorded a video of me making it, mostly testing my recorder: (it's at 2x speed)

The Creation of a Signature
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

13:37
lul
Pretty cool sig.

koolwolf2

Nice sig

You made he render too eh
Newest one:

Click

Hm, looks pretty nice.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

Nice. Keep recording them too please :3

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mo9

the **** did u smudge without ur mouse ?
but yeah its pretty good ;D
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Leki

If I may be honest, its lacking focus.

zepher2211

November 07, 2011, 06:36:19 PM #7 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:41:05 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: mo9 on November 07, 2011, 02:19:04 PM
the **** did u smudge without ur mouse ?
but yeah its pretty good ;D

When I put the clip speed on the recording to 2x the mouse stayed slower than the rest of it, I was using my mouse lol.

@Leki: You can be honest lol, but please expand on what you mean, like it's not focused on the render?

@koolwolf: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,18311.0.html (I used the most updated version I've yet to post though)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Basically there's no focal. I see a sig and nothing really special to look at inside the sig. The text and effects around it are pretty good but as the render is separate from that they fail to really catch the eye's attention... just imo :P Focus is about one point catching your attention while still making the rest of the sig look good.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

If you got rid of the render, it'd make an awesome abstract sig o_O

zepher2211

Ah ok I get it, I'll try to add more focus to the render without making it look like shit lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

kaos555

render Angela so i can make a whole bunch of sigs with it until i get a outcome that is good.

The path is open.

Leki

Quote from: Yz on November 07, 2011, 06:38:43 PM
Basically there's no focal. I see a sig and nothing really special to look at inside the sig. The text and effects around it are pretty good but as the render is separate from that they fail to really catch the eye's attention... just imo :P Focus is about one point catching your attention while still making the rest of the sig look good.

What TRIXIE said,

Zack66775

Quote from: Yz on November 07, 2011, 06:38:43 PM

Yea. No central point. Cool and can tell what your trying to get across but..... Make the guy stand out more or something?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

zepher2211

I tried using a dark shade around it to make it popup, and put that in the main post, what you think
Powersurge
Headstrong

OG ICE COLD

I don't know much about making sigs, but i like Zepher  :D

Yoshi91

November 08, 2011, 02:20:30 AM #16 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:23:01 AM by Yoshi91
try making the render shiny compared to the dark tone of the bg. I think that would do better for focus, as your eye skips over dark, mushy, pewpy bg onto the shinee, contrasting render.

lol.

nvm. I just looked at the updated second-darker render version. I like it  ;D
though i still would maybe change the purple color of the bg to a dark blue hue that would match with the render more, so you eye don't wander at the two main focus

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-