May 04, 2024, 01:14:22 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » PvP someone, now plz ;O and turn off 5x allie.

PvP someone, now plz ;O and turn off 5x allie.

Started by Styx, September 30, 2010, 02:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

September 30, 2010, 02:46:27 AM Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 02:49:34 AM by Styx666
Get on someone.

zomniethe4

Zom

Styx

Socrates

Lolwhocares.
And why would you ever want x5 turned off?
Socrates
"It's hard out there for a philosopher" - Plato

Styx

Because then the game gets destroyed, literally.
If you were smart, you'd see. If you played in old BC, you'd see.

Yz

Quote from: Socrates on October 01, 2010, 10:15:58 PM
Lolwhocares.
And why would you ever want x5 turned off?

If you said that on your main, vets would think you'd gone retarded
DISCORD killyzkill

Socrates

PFF.
Just because I see an opportunity to gain more exp for a longer amount of time..

@Styx:
I did play "old BC." For like a month.
Care to explain why more exp would kill a game?
Socrates
"It's hard out there for a philosopher" - Plato

Styx

The economy dies, the whole point of one game type dies, such as sector. All people are at the max level, people don't use gigas, gigas die and lose all value. No one needs training, the whole point of team work on certain sectors die. Most games actually require multiple people to play together, Massive Multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG). If you didn't need help from anyone or need anyones aquantance on anything then its a real pointless game, if you look at BOTS!! the game relyed on people to trade items to fufill their wants and needs. But if you look at Old BC, the exp rate was like 10x or something everyday, so people at level 1 just soloed Level 1 Training camp and got to Level 15 in one try. So people wouldn't even bother asking others for help.
All the high Level players would be very gay anyways, many examples but my fingers are tired. >__>.

Allie

It was never difficult to find anyone to PvP.
I made a room and immediately 5 people joined, no matter what time zone.
Though in the other time zone it was always koreans..

Mr_V

Quote from: Styx on October 02, 2010, 05:04:57 AM
The economy dies, the whole point of one game type dies, such as sector. All people are at the max level, people don't use gigas, gigas die and lose all value. No one needs training, the whole point of team work on certain sectors die. Most games actually require multiple people to play together, Massive Multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG). If you didn't need help from anyone or need anyones aquantance on anything then its a real pointless game, if you look at BOTS!! the game relyed on people to trade items to fufill their wants and needs. But if you look at Old BC, the exp rate was like 10x or something everyday, so people at level 1 just soloed Level 1 Training camp and got to Level 15 in one try. So people wouldn't even bother asking others for help.
All the high Level players would be very gay anyways, many examples but my fingers are tired. >__>.
ownd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-