May 05, 2024, 04:24:30 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Raid for the Gods

Raid for the Gods

Started by FalseProphet, September 02, 2014, 02:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

x3 gods + x3 raid maps = Can you guess what i'm thinking?

Oh yeah, one god for each map boss. Then modify it to make them not pushable. Now we have a challenge as Allie said she spent quite a bit of time on the ai of Gora. So why not make it more of a challenge? Yes i know a lot of things would need consideration. But least then it might be more of a fun way to play xd. Just an idea what do you guys think?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

+1
Or make a raid 2p or 4p idk wich comes with the kyura,ryura,gora,jura,zeon, on a closed map ofc so you cant push.

FalseProphet

Quote from: hur90 on September 02, 2014, 02:26:06 AM
+1
Or make a raid 2p or 4p idk wich comes with the kyura,ryura,gora,jura,zeon, on a closed map ofc so you cant push.

lol could you imagine a closed map like 206 taking on one god after another then if you manage to beat all 5 it drops like a rare aura/flag with the word "GOD" written on it.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

+1 also good idea might be to make story mode have god levels as you progress through it. this would of course require some sort of reward for completing it as no one ever plays story mode.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

Quote from: FalseProphet on September 02, 2014, 02:27:40 AM
+1

lol could you imagine a closed map like 206 taking on one god after another then if you manage to beat all 5 it drops like a rare aura/flag with the word "GOD" written on it.
You couldn't have rare drops because what would stop the hackers. And if it was 2p or 4p would be even easier to hack.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

optisum1

1. 3x Gods?
   -Ryura, Gora, Jura, Zeon, idk the other one
   - Already god maps in sector
2. Let staff make 2-4p first  :D

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Thornz

Quote from: optisum1 on September 02, 2014, 12:13:34 PM
1. 3x Gods?

Jura isn't actually in the game as far as a god virus with smart ai, and he wasn't including zeon I'm guessing.

I think using gods for raids would make raids impossible for those that are trying to get rt sets, unless you're saying it would be a new type of raid, in which case I +1 this.

Also, might make it more like survival mode 219 with the gods coming one at a time.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on September 02, 2014, 11:55:06 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on September 02, 2014, 02:27:40 AM
+1

You couldn't have rare drops because what would stop the hackers. And if it was 2p or 4p would be even easier to hack.

what stops the hackers anyway? I'd prefer new content even if it meant  they don't get it legit idc not my issue. As long as i got it legit lest i can say i earned it.

1. 3x Gods?

x3 main ones buddy. makes more easier maths rather then i say x5 gods x3 maps. Just an advertising logo i guess ha if that. Psh what an easy one which people would do within seconds and/or be the same just on a small player basis. Woo sounds so much fun, rather have something more challenging like how raid maps got more challenging after another.

Quote from: Thornz on September 02, 2014, 01:58:31 PM
1. 3x Gods?

Jura isn't actually in the game as far as a god virus with smart ai, and he wasn't including zeon I'm guessing.

I think using gods for raids would make raids impossible for those that are trying to get rt sets, unless you're saying it would be a new type of raid, in which case I +1 this.

Also, might make it more like survival mode 219 with the gods coming one at a time.

That's the point in nearly making it impossible. Wasn't that the intention when raid maps where first released that this would be a limited set, and even you saw how protected allie was about keeping the sets hard to obtain for a long time til people could prove they beat it, now seems like they all have it

JustRK

to ward off hackers all we would really have to do is add puzzle / technical aspects to the level such as

1) forcing them to jump across all the sets of stones in 221 raid (therefore anyone with speed hacks on will die and you have to actually learn how to time your jumps).

2) setting a specific killing order that changes randomly every game and if you kill any other mob that isn't the target then you lose.

etc.  I got plenty idea's, but you know I can't just lay them all out since it's TL:DR on a thread like this.

as for the gods it's a pretty good idea for raid, got plenty of intricate ideas for that too  ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-