May 05, 2024, 10:39:38 AMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » We need more member benefits

We need more member benefits

Started by Thornz, September 21, 2014, 06:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AskTheDust

Quote from: Robocop7ant on September 25, 2014, 11:27:57 AM
for example: members only:
v3 mini bot, meto gun (make it tradeable?) , meto wings (make it tradeable?), meto merc? , hallo ef v2?

i don't know.. i think non-members can lvl to high at this point.
should cap on lvl 200 or something.

I don't think making event items for members only would be a good idea and about DM / MW erm.....this would make things worse
In-game name:   -V1-Time2Die-

Xx Itz Ian

what i liked most was the 150 max lvl non member cap and 200 max for member cap.
guess those times will never come back
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thornz

One of the best things would be to lower the non member cap, but at this point that's prolly a very bad idea cause ppl are already used to having rt1, and I'm guessing they wouldn't take very kindly to having that taken away from them. It's a very sticky situation :P

Maybe nerf rt1 slightly and add a new member set that's marginally better than rt1? Orrrrr maybe a better/easier solution is members could have full rt1 stats while non-mems have nerfed stats (maybe nerfed down to 1.5x 219 survival armor stats, vs 2x like it is atm)

Just trying to brainstorm

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Pokeh

members have enough benefits as-is. They're supposed to be little perks for donating, not auto OP over non-mems.

Thornz

Quote from: Pokeh on September 25, 2014, 04:29:32 PM
members have enough benefits as-is. They're supposed to be little perks for donating, not auto OP over non-mems.

Members have always been auto OP no matter what, lul

Same with every single game you can spend irl money on.

Not pants

Pokeh

Quote from: Thornz on September 25, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

when you use the words "every" and "always" I can think of 1 game that doesn't and your whole argument is invalid.

Thornz

September 25, 2014, 04:41:40 PM #21 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:45:23 PM by Thornz
Quote from: Pokeh on September 25, 2014, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: Thornz on September 25, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

when you use the words "every" and "always" I can think of 1 game that doesn't and your whole argument is invalid.

K I shouldn't have used such concrete words but which game were you thinking of? I honestly can't think of one.

And also, the best armor that non-mems used to be able to get was 172, while mems could use 219 survival t3. Huge difference in dmg and all secondary stats, but nobody ever complained back then. What's different now? Sure we have rt2, but like I said before, plenty of ppl can't get it, whereas everyone can can at least t1 219 gear.

Not pants

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Thornz on September 25, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
One of the best things would be to lower the non member cap, but at this point that's prolly a very bad idea cause ppl are already used to having rt1, and I'm guessing they wouldn't take very kindly to having that taken away from them. It's a very sticky situation :P

Maybe nerf rt1 slightly and add a new member set that's marginally better than rt1? Orrrrr maybe a better/easier solution is members could have full rt1 stats while non-mems have nerfed stats (maybe nerfed down to 1.5x 219 survival armor stats, vs 2x like it is atm)

Just trying to brainstorm

someone is allways gonna complain about nerfs or changings in-game.
making the lvl cap for non members to lvl 200, and you have solved many things, they maybe gonna be pissed, and i know it's some people who can't pay for member, but if we look forward, and more people join, maybe they see it worth paying for member.
it's not mch $ (usd) to pay for member. and snowballs was added so people could get a taste to be a member for a day.

<br />

LightRequiem

Meh, I would say the easiest way to fix this is to decrease the non-member level cap to 172. That way, there's very little to change. I think that increasing the non-member level cap was one of the worst ideas. Although I personally don't care about member benefits that much, modifying the level cap did take away a lot of the "good" extras that members had.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-