BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on December 23, 2012, 10:21:54 AM
deal c:
ign is Metorium

but wait.. im in the NA server and your in the EU.. can you still gift it to me? .-.
nope
gotta make new acc on NA

Meta

i never understood exactly how you make a acc on another server o.o

Energized

December 24, 2012, 03:54:21 AM #242 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:56:58 AM by Energized
Quote from: Meta on December 23, 2012, 11:01:18 AM
i never understood exactly how you make a acc on another server o.o
before clicking "play" button in the launcher, there is a server bar thingy on the left side of the launcher, click on the "change region" button, let it load the patch, click on "play" , and under the two bars of ur username and password, click on sign up, and the account that is created will be on the region u've changed to.
good luck.

someone buy me the xmas kata skin for me, and ill send u 1m coins on bc, please :'(

tanatoss121

IGN = DarkAzz   (in NA) lvl : 30
I use chogasss and kassadin
add me as a friend if you want some help or wanna play with me ( 521 win and 57 loses in ranking)
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

Meta

December 24, 2012, 05:20:22 AM #244 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:29:42 AM by Meta
Quote from: tanatoss121 on December 24, 2012, 04:24:38 AM
add me as a friend if you want some help or wanna play with me ( 521 win and 57 loses in ranking)

cool, wayyyy better than me lmao
i'll add you when i get on

@energized would my account transfer over to the region or would i have to make a new account?

Energized

Quote from: Meta on December 24, 2012, 05:20:22 AM

@energized would my account transfer over to the region or would i have to make a new account?
u can transfare ur acc to whatever server u want, i think it costs like 1700 rp, or just start over in a new server, using the way i told u aobut.

Meta

Quote from: Energized on December 24, 2012, 06:26:17 AM
Quote from: Meta on December 24, 2012, 05:20:22 AM

u can transfare ur acc to whatever server u want, i think it costs like 1700 rp, or just start over in a new server, using the way i told u aobut.

okay then ill make a EU account later on to play with you guys, still waiting for Xx Itz Ian to give me badger teemo for metorium set :x but anyone else who can get me it will get metorium

NeoKiller

if anyone else needs rare BC stuff + 1 billion gigas + 40m coins or sth.
i would also give away for some LoL stuff  ;D

Xx Itz Ian

need money on my new phone though, probertly get it within the next 2 weeks.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meta

you know the rare skins are only buyable until january 6th right?

NeoKiller

ya till my birthday  ;D

from those rare skins i have, crimson akali, desrt trooper garen, leopard nidalee, masquerade evelynn, mr mundoversne, pharaoh amumu and yellow jacket shen so far.
didnt test mundo one yet tho

Meta

lucky you, i want that mundo skin but i got executioner mundo or w.e its called, i can jungle with him but the ganks would be like a 30% chance of a successful gank

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Meta

i have gothic annie, jurassic kogmaw, underworld twisted fate, astronautilus, exicutioner mundo, idk if i have any more but yea..

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-