May 10, 2024, 04:06:56 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2013, 05:14:22 PM
It was promised by someone unauthorized to promise such an item.
he's an admin
may i add one of the original admins and the only other person in this game with as much power as you. how were we supposed to know you are the grand-master-only-one-who-can-let-anyone-do-anything-and-say-everyone-else-was-wrong of bc? it was a mistake on kennys part on not telling us this.

Base at this point is the most boring, dead and unused mode.
this is your  uneducated opinion
boring? are you kidding me sector is literally just grinding the same map over and over again with the same result. ask anyone if they think griding is fun. i guarantee you most of them will say something along the lines of "no i just need gp so i dont get kicked"
dead? please tell me when the last time you updated base was. its your fault base is dead
unused? again, this is all you guys

as your "contribution" you seem to be bragging about has not benefited the mode to anyone but your little group that bases anyway.
mercs arent just used in base if you havent noticed
the only mercs anyone ever uses in sector are DH (and very rarely meto mercs). by buffing all the shitty mercs and nerfing the insanely op ones, we're trying to add more variety into what mercs sectorers use as well

tbh, we were contemplating just removing base. it's an unnecessary, unused mode that causes more work than necessary. It's almost a guaranteed removal if our faction wars update doesn't revive it (or at least a guaranteed abandonment). if you want to contribute to the game, learn to GFX/model/anything else that's actually useful.
remove base and you've just killed off the only redeeming factor of bots
this isnt a threat because i know you dont care and/or want me to leave but im literally leaving if you remove base (along with corr, lyfe, dewo, fear and some others who I dont want to drag into this)

also @ the yz 9999999 zg crap, he's an admin sir, you look like the biggest ass suggesting an admin getting admin privileges is unfair.
you look like the biggest ass suggesting that spawning items (with his unlimited zc ) for all of his guild members is an admin privilege

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

HyperShadic6

This is going off topic so maybe take your fight to off topic?   

Also I think base is good but nobody plays it and there are too many op mercs. Removing it would just be awkward.

Selene

Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups shit.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.
thats actually not true lol

Zom

szabolcs

Leech skill was my idea. they gave me nothing, i don't cry though

mo9

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 06:38:52 PM
Although they should not be asking for items for trying to revive something, I think they are entitled to it because it was promised. Except Twist he should not get one.
and why is that ?
you have no idea how hard he worked on that update so you're in no position to decide 
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 31, 2013, 06:15:17 PM
well its not helping that allie (and because she says it, you) is calling base the worst game mode
saying base is shitty and boring isnt gonna make people want to play it j/s
again, selene, please stay out of this if you dont know what youre talking about

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.
yeah i realize that because you dont care if they game turns to shit
if me and my group "left" this game would be left with nobody whos knowledgeable about the game, much like the wiki team (give or take 1 or two of them)
give me a break. the only reason we give you shit is because you guys are doing stupid stuff like this

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
youre literally retarded

Although they should not be asking for items for trying to revive something, I think they are entitled to it because it was promised. Except Twist he should not get one.
twist aka lyfe did about 50% of the work ofc he should get one

Selene

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 06:57:28 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is
Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 31, 2013, 06:15:17 PM
well its not helping that allie (and because she says it, you) is calling base the worst game mode
saying base is ****ty and boring isnt gonna make people want to play it j/s
again, selene, please stay out of this if you dont know what youre talking about

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.
yeah i realize that because you dont care if they game turns to ****
if me and my group "left" this game would be left with nobody whos knowledgeable about the game, much like the wiki team (give or take 1 or two of them)
give me a break. the only reason we give you **** is because you guys are doing stupid stuff like this

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
youre literally retarded

twist aka lyfe did about 50% of the work ofc he should get one

You think If I didn't care for the game, I wouldn't be here?

The game would be perfectly fine if you "group" left, nothing would change upset for the fact your "group" is gone.

It's great that some players like to play Base, but not enough players are playing it and it's not a necessary thing to have for the amount of players. Even if Allie & I said supported Base the same exact result will remain - Inactive Mode.

Corr

Noooo.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=44785.0

Everyone who's posted isn't in our 'group' and supports/plays base. Even people who don't use forums. (aka players from Assassins/Revolutions). I'd say that's a player base bigger than PvP. No, I know it's a bigger playerbase cause who actually plays PvP other than op fegs who will win every game.

If you read that wall o' text I made in that thread. You'll see how base can be perfected and those who win a game will be rewarded. Just change reward system and balance mercs, then add a map and add an object on some maps.
Then it's gg and nobody rages cause it's fair for both teams and all bots. Just gotta believe in it.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:01:28 PM
You think If I didn't care for the game, I wouldn't be here?
youre here because youre a head gm and have a lot of undeserved power. lets get that straight

The game would be perfectly fine if you "group" left, nothing would change upset for the fact your "group" is gone
I didnt say the game would crash and burn if we left
i said everyone who actually was someone would leave if you took out base
i mean jesus look at zom. hes doesnt even play this game anymore because of how bad you guys have handled base
either that or he suddenly just started hating base which is hard to do if youve come to love it

It's great that some players like to play Base, but not enough players are playing it and it's not a necessary thing to have for the amount of players
NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE PLAYING IT BECAUSE YOU ARENT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO FIX IT

Even if Allie & I said supported Base the same exact result will remain - Inactive Mode.
no ur wrong just stop

antisickness

im still waiting for my dead kitten head for when i fixed the bs problem :(

Selene

August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM #26 Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:18:56 PM by Selene
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.

Corr

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 07:16:36 PM
No. I'm not power hungry sir. The main reason I'm here is for Allie because If I left I don't want her to handle people like you all by herself.

I'm not putting this update down, of course, I really do hope that this update attracts players in playing Base.
Okay that's good. But all you gotta do is believe, if you read the other thread, you'll see why. It won't kill/waste your time to see how it will progress if you give something a chance. That's how civilizations grew, they took chances and luckily this is a chance that has no consequence.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 05:57:06 PM
lots of crap

I'm glad you know much more than I do. It will come in handy when you make a game.

base will never be a well-played game. much like pvp, it is very low in playerbase because (as the community shows and believes), it is a long, boring pvp game and people only really like to sector. It's not my "uneducated opinion", it's a community-wide fact. We made multiple updates to base even when our playerbase was larger and it yielded very little players. We made it very rewarding and we end up with people farming base instead of playing it.

Base is an outdated waste of space that an incredibly small minority (you guys) enjoy. While you can say the same for PvP, a game needs PvP baseline, and it isn't as much of a hassle to deal with.

We support our "legacy" players that think they're the only knowledgeable people in the game (pig is not one of them), but in all honesty, removing base will not remove the "educated" minority. It'll only remove the boastful, know-it-all parts of the community (whom fall in your category). Corr I can understand as being knowledgeable. You compare nowhere near many other players, like ross, who couldn't care less about base.

and btw, if you can give me proof he abused his zc (besides the 3 trans coupons I gave permission to), I will give you zc for yourself. kenny abused more power and you didn't bring that up.

Purple

Quote from: szabolcs on August 31, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
i'm not on your side... **** me, right?
let's get started (sorry for my english)
you started playing base
found it funny
gathered people with the same opinion
started playing together
base became "popular" (8 persons played maybe)
"only the 8 of us playing base. we should get a unique gun and make the admins want to improve base"
let's start complaining

pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about. You should probably just stop posting before you look like more of an idiot.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-