May 10, 2024, 01:09:27 AMLatest Member: QianalindBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I think that.. people play sector for the reward (guild points, experience, etc), not just because its fun. So maybe if base mode gave the same level of rewards as sector mode, people would play it more and it would be more fair of a comparison.

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:04:17 PM
I think that.. people play sector for the reward (guild points, experience, etc), not just because its fun. So maybe if base mode gave the same level of rewards as sector mode, people would play it more and it would be more fair of a comparison.

People would still play sector because its faster.

the idea being that a victory in base could give more exp then sector

however, this could lead to farming

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on August 31, 2013, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

People would still play sector because its faster.

the idea being that a victory in base could give more exp then sector

however, this could lead to farming

already did

123bomb123

Base will never revive with this type of community.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

szabolcs

you may be right lol just one more   :D
i just don't understand pig. i know he put much effort into base. but allie just won't change her mind.
btw base looks dead to me as well. i've not been online for 6 months or so, but never seen peoples playing it. i might have seen 8 to 10 base rooms in my entire bc life. in addition allie shouldn't remove base. release base upgrades for base in zylon shop.( i know i contradict myself now.) upgrades like towers, merc slots, speed and damage bonus, spawn time reduction und so weiter. who knows it can be profitable

Corr

No it won't because you can give something else instead of exp. It's all in the other thread. Like I said about the statistical aspect of it, bigger reward if bigger statistics. Plus that reward goes to the mvp, which means everyone fights for it.

Put it this way.

8 man base room 4v4.
Exp - High amount
Gigas - middle amount
Coins - low amount

One team has to lose, other has to win. Person with best stats (PK's/MK's gets more). Will create competition where everyone will fight for the top. Making it more competitive and increase playerbase.

Any flaws in that? I might be missing stuff but will be greatly appreciated if someone adds/removes.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 31, 2013, 08:22:55 PM
If we want base to be revived,
We will do it!
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

antisickness

ppl play sector to get lvl 221

if you add a base lvl (might as well add a pvp level) then they might base to get highest base lvl?? so like

antisickness
level 221 sector
level 23 pvp
level 53 bvb

you could have a medal system like "win 5 rounds of base" and it could show on your character window in the lobby so you get bragging rights

idk

jinhongzhu

You guys aren't giving base a chance. All you guys are saying is that it's never gonna get revived and etc, but if you don't alteast try to update base... well that's prob the reason why people don't base.

like z said. you guys aren't even trying to save it, atleast give base a chance and try to save it. You never know base might get revived, but you don't know that if you don't try. I personally love base, would love to see more people playing it.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

zomniethe4

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
You guys aren't giving base a chance. All you guys are saying is that it's never gonna get revived and etc, but if you don't alteast try to update base... well that's prob the reason why people don't base.

like z said. you guys aren't even trying to save it, atleast give base a chance and try to save it. You never know base might get revived, but you don't know that if you don't try. I personally love base, would love to see more people playing it.
i think he was trying to say to many shitty ppl to revive
not the attidude

Zom

szabolcs

loser bots should lose exp. noone would let himself farmed if he loses exp. let's create tiers. if you're between lvl 1 and 50 you'll lose 10 exp.
51-75 15exp.
75-100 25exp
101-115 35exp
116-130 100exp
131-150 200exp
151-172 500exp
173-186 750exp
187-210 1000exp
211-221 2000exp

Selene

You're not up to date obviously. We are going to give Base a chance and update it and see what happens. 

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 08:37:52 PM

You're not up to date obviously. We are going to give Base a chance and update it and see what happens. 

Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.

What? .-.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Corr

But you should at least allow players like Lyfe and I help, you know. Form communication instead of doin it yourself.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Selene

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 31, 2013, 08:42:56 PM
Quote from: Selene on August 31, 2013, 06:06:39 PM
Base unfortunately will never become popular. no matter what you do to update it. You can update it as much as you want, but when the update is out players will be playing it for about a week or less and slowly die down back to what it was like. Sector will always be the most active, no matter how boring it is.

To be honest if you leave and your "group" left I wouldn't care whatsoever, it will just give us a load off with all your groups ****.

What? .-.
?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-