May 06, 2024, 01:57:39 AMLatest Member: gamedolye
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Coin body/arms/head

Coin body/arms/head

Started by hawk5005, July 17, 2011, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

July 17, 2011, 04:30:50 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 07:32:58 AM by hawk5005
It would be awesome if the elite bodies/arms/heads would be coin only,  because people look alike too much, and I think that everyone wants to be different.
They would simply be like the coin mini-bots and be equipped on the normal bodies/heads/arms adding 200 hp or so.
And to make it a bit rare, it should be members-only.

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 17, 2011, 04:30:50 PM
It would be awesome if the elite bodies/arms/heads would be coin only,  because people look alike too much, and I think that everyone wants to be different.
They would simply be like the coin mini-bots and be equipped on the normal bodies/heads/arms adding 200 hp or so.

That's true. People want their own look. i support this 8)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Xkiller712

I have also thought about this before, I think that it would add a great quality to the game, making it much more unique than Bout Evo and The original BOTS.  I Support This.

Taylor Gang.

I Also Support This Great Idea .

asmit10

Although this would be a good idea, there is a reason why (E) armor is rare. It's new, and making it so you can buy it with coins would take away from its value. I don't support this.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on July 18, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
Although this would be a good idea, there is a reason why (E) armor is rare. It's new, and making it so you can buy it with coins would take away from its value. I don't support this.
Yes, but to be honest, do you really care about it?
Sure, it's a rare, it looks cool! But after a few days you won't give a rat's ass about it because it's just too low level.
Now it's a rare and everyone wants it, but once you realize that they have too low stats, you will just simply put them in a stash and forget about them.
If you make it a coin item, it won't be rare anymore but at least everyone will want one.
Also, I forgot to add this, but to make it a bit rare it should be members-only.

asmit10

I put a bunch of stuff in my stash and forget about it :/ and no I don't care a lot but i care enough to post ...
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Taylor Gang.

July 18, 2011, 09:11:47 AM #7 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:12:49 AM by Taylor Gang.
Quote from: hawk5005 on July 18, 2011, 07:32:35 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on July 18, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
Yes, but to be honest, do you really care about it?
Sure, it's a rare, it looks cool! But after a few days you won't give a rat's ass about it because it's just too low level.
Now it's a rare and everyone wants it, but once you realize that they have too low stats, you will just simply put them in a stash and forget about them.
If you make it a coin item, it won't be rare anymore but at least everyone will want one.
Also, I forgot to add this, but to make it a bit rare it should be members-only.
I Agree with this i have elite blazer arm purple and ive only been playing 3 days on this account i have another 150 not member but i dont even weaar it no more since its usless at 140 its just sitting in my stash only works for looks so making it a coin item would really make this game better in my opinion and if you want to wear it then you have to be a member so i say a few people would get members just to wear the armour if it were coined so this in a way would help the server get money .

BoutRoodi

Its funny how only members are supporting this because of the "and it should only be member"  :D
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

KillerPig

No.

I think elite armour should be availible to everyone. Members have enough benefits already.

The end.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

I wanted them member only because they wouldn't be any rare anymore.
I don't care if it;s member on non member, but I want the elite armors to be coin items like coin heads or mini-bots.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-