May 18, 2024, 06:35:50 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Parts In Shop That Adds Benefits !

Parts In Shop That Adds Benefits !

Started by Click, August 30, 2011, 09:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

How about making the parts in the shop, such as body or arm to add benefits.
For example, a surge's body adds speed, when you buy it from shop, it doesnt give you speed, it only adds attack (trans), so my suggestion is that make every part in the shop have benefits of a +2 item, so this way a body for surge would add a little speed, like a body +2 adds, of the same level ofcourse.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

imakeulol

hawk5005

Quote from: Vortax on August 30, 2011, 09:25:49 AM
For example, a surge's body adds speed, when you buy it from shop, it doesnt give you speed, it only adds attack (trans), so my suggestion is that make every part in the shop have benefits of a +2 item, so this way a body for surge would add a little speed, like a body +2 adds, of the same level ofcourse.
Lolno.
Why would you do that?
You can simply combine them to make a +1 if you want.
These parts were made so you get them from sectoring, not from leeching off a high level and buying them from shop.

Click

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 30, 2011, 09:45:12 AM
Quote from: Vortax on August 30, 2011, 09:25:49 AM
Lolno.
Why would you do that?
You can simply combine them to make a +1 if you want.
These parts were made so you get them from sectoring, not from leeching off a high level and buying them from shop.
Well, you do have a point.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-