May 09, 2024, 11:09:29 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Bring back real 1p mode(s)

Bring back real 1p mode(s)

Started by nanak tatum, September 21, 2013, 09:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

1p Zeon is cool and all but.............real 1p was better/more fun.

I think there should be a 1p mode for each of the 8p modes.

i.e. 1p (221) hacken ruins,  1p (235) Desolate Airship,   1p (250) Jungle

We need a way to get exp that is not 239. The exp doesn't have to be insanely high but a decent amount. Also since Base update won (i think) the new sector levels with the new exp rates won't be coming out anytime soon.

Banned

Cooky

+1

I always preferred playing solo and it seems like all the new content requires me to team up with people. I wish we had that option but also the option to play these new levels alone.

Selene

Uhm you should realize that we didn't make 1P for Desolate Airship & Jungle because how impossible it would be to even come close in beating it?

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on September 21, 2013, 09:56:11 PM
Uhm you should realize that we didn't make 1P for Desolate Airship & Jungle because how impossible it would be to even come close in beating it?

we know that, of course

But remember when the original 1p and 8p were released?  1p was different and made easier so it was possible to solo it

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on September 21, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

we know that, of course

But remember when the original 1p and 8p were released?  1p was different and made easier so it was possible to solo it
We want the challenge factor, not make it easier to solo and everyone getting the armour. This level is strictly for the challenge feel and for 8 players grouping together making the best strategies to hope to pass wave 1 and so on.

123bomb123

Quote from: Selene on September 21, 2013, 10:08:54 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 21, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

we know that, of course

But remember when the original 1p and 8p were released?  1p was different and made easier so it was possible to solo it
We want the challenge factor, not make it easier to solo and everyone getting the armour. This level is strictly for the challenge feel and for 8 players grouping together making the best strategies to hope to pass wave 1 and so on.
tbh it's needed
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on September 21, 2013, 10:08:54 PM

....so make the 1p challenging?

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on September 21, 2013, 10:15:12 PM
You have 239 just play that.  ::)

No one is denying we have level 239, but that is beyond the point.

Rossbach

September 21, 2013, 10:24:39 PM #9 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:28:42 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on September 21, 2013, 10:17:28 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on September 21, 2013, 10:15:12 PM
You have 239 just play that.  ::)

No one is denying we have level 239, but that is beyond the point.

All they want is a map that gives exp and a mild challenge, go play lv 239 for that, thre is no need for a 1p. Lack of challenge? Take off your armor and go play by yourself. ::)

Just letting you know, there wont be a high exp 1p mode unless they bring back the old 1p. 3 Reasons: 1. BvB was voted for the next update, sorry but BvB is apparently more important than new sector maps, it was a community vote. 2. Hackers, even though they can hack 239, if you want a more challenging map it means a higher rate of exp, or else why play it? (Plus there is already 239.) Thus leading to a challenging content that gives high exp and hackers just beat it in 10 seconds. 3. Ross aint making you a 1p map any time soon, Tricky cannot make one, doubt Allie / Kenny will, so gl finding someone that would make the kinda content you want within the amount of time you want nvm with the BvB update.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on September 21, 2013, 10:24:39 PM
All they want is a map that gives exp and a mild challenge, go play lv 239 for that, thre is no need for a 1p.

I want 1p maps that are really challenging. I don't care much about the box drops and the experience, I just want solo challenges. Plus it would suck having to play lvl 239 all the way to reaching lvl 270.

Rossbach

September 21, 2013, 10:33:38 PM #11 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:40:16 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on September 21, 2013, 10:30:02 PM
All they want is a map that gives exp and a mild challenge, go play lv 239 for that, thre is no need for a 1p.

I want 1p maps that are really challenging. I don't care much about the box drops and the experience, I just want solo challenges. Plus it would suck having to play lvl 239 all the way to reaching lvl 270.

Welcome to Ross' world, where all the maps are boring so you come up with shiz like naked lv 1 solo lv 200. Altho it is sorta diff  for Ross as the maps would be impossible for you in order to create that challenge for Ross, leading to Allie nerfing it, and Ross does not get the challenge he wants. While yes 235 still holds a challenge after being nerfed, it is not meant as a 1p map anyways.  ::)

Sooo yeh, even if you get the challenge you want, other players might not get their challenge, and in order to give those people a challenge the ones who are lower in skill will find it imposible, leading to one solution, multiple maps, and just saying Ross aint doing that.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

i still want the old 1p back but both are original dont be genius

Rossbach

September 21, 2013, 10:43:51 PM #13 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:56:38 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: nanak tatum on September 21, 2013, 10:38:00 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on September 21, 2013, 10:33:38 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 21, 2013, 10:30:02 PM

Welcome to Ross' world, where all the maps are boring so you come up with shiz like naked lv 1 solo lv 200. Altho it is sorta diff  for Ross as the maps would be impossible for you in order to create that challenge for Ross, leading to Allie nerfing it, and Ross does not get the challenge he wants. While yes 235 still holds a challenge after being nerfed, it is not meant as a 1p map anyways.  ::)

The challenge is not just for you Ross. This is supposed to be challenging to everyone else.

What relevance does that have? Ross was just comparing the fact that Cooky wants a challenging map just like Ross, but also explaining on how it is difficult and time consuming to make difficult maps for everyone, as everyone has their own skill levels. If you really want a challenging map, Ross Allie will go take the lv 1 map, make all the spawns Melisa (Will be 1 wave), make them 1 hit ko, and have 10 mill hp. Just keep in mind though Ross also wants a challenging 1p map.   ::)

But in all srsness, ur looking at a half a year wait, unless we push back the BvB and Halloween update, and Ross is not going to remake the 8p maps. While it could just be simple edits to make it into a nice 1p make like the old one, it also ruins the surprise, meaning it would have to be a full edit.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-