May 07, 2024, 02:41:44 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The New Antihack

The New Antihack

Started by inbloom2, December 31, 2011, 12:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inbloom2

December 31, 2011, 12:26:56 AM Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:31:10 AM by inbloom2
Hi My Friends look at my nuevi AntiHacker system
Excuse bad speak English jeje
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svh_W194Drw#ws]New AntiHack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6nP9YU-kqk#ws]Test2
I welcome your comments as it works with the new AntiHacker 2012 this posted in a forum
I do not give the link in the forum because I do not want to offer that stupid hack
by DarkNigth
Deshacer cambios ;D ;D

asmit10

You cant test an anti hack on Plants Vs zombies and be 100% sure it works for BC
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Santa

I'm fairly certain this is patched mainly because it uses cheat engine 6.1 which I have added to our blocked list along time ago.  And even if you got this to work, you would need to constantly find new hacks every time a new game starts  :-\  (Unless you know how to actually scan memory and figure out what I did to modify it.)

~RedEyes.

inbloom2

December 31, 2011, 01:00:18 AM #3 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:06:09 AM by inbloom2
If my friends and staff of boutcheetah, I have a database and I have the ability to add codes hacks that will, my mind is to put the two securities, the Zylon Shield and the ninja guard

Santa

I'm not sure if you meant to give you zylonshield's source so you could combine it into another guard you made for your game.  That's something we probably won't do.  However, if you would like to merge with us, then we can certainly talk about that.  Maybe mu.zylongaming.com  ;)

inbloom2

if that would be great since many is a game that is free and is like wow but not as heavy or as real
I give here some videos of mu:
MU Season 7 Full 3D

Santa

I need some proof that you actually own that server your talking about.  Maybe add me on msn so we can talk easier.  [email protected] is my msn.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

inbloom

Inbloom can be in any place

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-