May 04, 2024, 12:33:30 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » New ZG Game Proposal SUMMARY (HUGE READ, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT UP FOR IT)

New ZG Game Proposal SUMMARY (HUGE READ, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT UP FOR IT)

Started by Allie, September 16, 2012, 03:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

well more density also means more weight and you dont want your weapon to be too heavy right (maybe there could be different weapons, from heavier to lighter so theres more difference between weapons and player have more choice)? also density isnt the only thing that makes an element or a material "strong"

are you going to base weapons on real life?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

I am trying to. I did my research on what could work and what couldn't but the types of metals and woods were a real challenge for me.
It is things like this that I included that part of my proposal. That maybe someone here could help me with it.

Iridion

first thing that comes to my mind is either change tier of wood weapons or add something behind them like enchantings or particular bonuses because honestly theres no way any wood sword could be better than steel, aluminum etc,
maybe there could be a little storyline behind wood used for weapons (the wood from the x forest is much powerful and can make a sword that will never break! or stuff like that)

have you considered the option to mix different elements/metals to improve certain stats of the weapons? for example aluminum is one of the lowest tier in the game, it's a very light material but it's not so strong; but when it's mixed with other materials it can become much stronger

atm i have lots of ideas about the weapons but those might be excessive/stupid or would make the game too complicate

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

There's 8 types of wood, and woodworking needs a purpose. I couldn't just make the level 1 wood craft weapons/armour and not the rest.

nourr993

i'm at 3rd person view or something
it sounds like fun so far and like the kind of games that take 2 years til max lv
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Allie

Quote from: nourr993 on September 16, 2012, 03:51:51 PM
i'm at 3rd person view or something
it sounds like fun so far and like the kind of games that take 2 years til max lv

We're more aiming for, for a start, a month or two for max level, but we have max cap at 60 for expansions. How we choose to release those expansions will be a direct result of our popularity, whether we just release it for all, members only, or for everyone.

Adamp

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2012, 03:00:30 PM
Quote from: Adamp on September 16, 2012, 05:48:25 AM
why are some woods higher tier than stone and the metals, imo all the wood tiers should come first then the stone and metal tiers after that

This is because wood offers a different type of bonus. It's not more powerful, but gives a bonus that you have a choice to take.
oh k, i like the idea of not giving people straight upgrades but rather a choice of side grading

Selene

nourr993

aluminum , titanium isnt it suposed to be feudal era
i'm pretty sure there isnt an aluminum armor in any museum
why not adding diamond and saphires..etc there's stronger
EDIT: it sounds like a lot of work
           "GOOD LUCK"

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: nourr993 on September 16, 2012, 04:28:11 PM
           "GOOD LUCK"

Because they're really strong. They are planned for release, but in the future.

leapman

Quote from: nourr993 on September 16, 2012, 04:28:11 PM
           "GOOD LUCK"
Work that we can handle
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2012, 03:26:39 PM
There's 8 types of wood, and woodworking needs a purpose. I couldn't just make the level 1 wood craft weapons/armour and not the rest.

if you want to use lots of wood make it very useful for non-weapons other than a few that would be lower tier and easier to get (like in minecraft for example). then make every type of wood different depending on each type's features

for the rest of weapons materials do a little research about minerals and elements then redo the tiers if needed. maybe do a research on materials used in medieval age even tho you wont find aluminum and such like nourr said but atleast you'll have more info about materials in general and you'll be able to sort out a better list

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Sounds interestning but I guess it's going to take at least a year to create the whole game...

nourr993

A dream nearly coming true
and i got a chance to witness it
Edit :  i hope this doesn't seem awkward

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-