May 04, 2024, 01:33:52 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » New ZG Game Proposal SUMMARY (HUGE READ, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT UP FOR IT)

New ZG Game Proposal SUMMARY (HUGE READ, STAY AWAY IF YOUR NOT UP FOR IT)

Started by Allie, September 16, 2012, 03:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

The game is set in a different time completely different then runescape. Just because the skills are almost the same doesn't mean the whole game is. I mean wouldn't that be sort of good so you don't have to learn how to play another game?
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Adamp

runescape is mainly known by its unique look and combat (until they announced their gonna update the combat system with the shiz they're planning) and this game shares neither of these aspects

Xkiller712

Quote from: Dewo on September 17, 2012, 04:33:29 PM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on September 16, 2012, 09:23:30 PM
It could either rake in the dough, or trip and face plant miserably.  This seems very well thought out, so I don't think it'll fail "that bad."  It does sound like a fun game, but what sets it apart from all of the other games?  To me it sounds like Runescape/WoW.  If it sounds exactly the same, why would someone play it?  When people are looking for another mmorpg, they are looking for something unique, not a rip off.
Almost every MMORPG is a copy of WoW. It's almost impossible to make such games without adding stuff WoW already got. Name me an MMORPG with nothing similar to WoW.
Boutcheetah .-.

Dewo

Quote from: Xkiller712 on September 17, 2012, 10:59:37 PM
It could either rake in the dough, or trip and face plant miserably.  This seems very well thought out, so I don't think it'll fail "that bad."  It does sound like a fun game, but what sets it apart from all of the other games?  To me it sounds like Runescape/WoW.  If it sounds exactly the same, why would someone play it?  When people are looking for another mmorpg, they are looking for something unique, not a rip off.
Almost every MMORPG is a copy of WoW. It's almost impossible to make such games without adding stuff WoW already got. Name me an MMORPG with nothing similar to WoW.
Boutcheetah .-.
You are dumb.

X

Adamp

Quote from: Dewo on September 18, 2012, 07:08:45 AM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on September 17, 2012, 10:59:37 PM
It could either rake in the dough, or trip and face plant miserably.  This seems very well thought out, so I don't think it'll fail "that bad."  It does sound like a fun game, but what sets it apart from all of the other games?  To me it sounds like Runescape/WoW.  If it sounds exactly the same, why would someone play it?  When people are looking for another mmorpg, they are looking for something unique, not a rip off.
Boutcheetah .-.
You are dumb.
just admit it guys every mmorpg has something similar to WoW

mic99

@ Pig- i feel yah bro

In my opinion, I don't really feel it. it feels like its based off of to many other games.
But GJ on what you are thinkin tho. Just get ur mind outa the box :D

nourr993

look at the bright side how many times do u get to play in a bugged mmorpg (i know that there will be bugs)
and the combat system looks kind of active-er i hope it'll be op i love opness , hmm.. that didn't came out right ::)
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

kaos555

The path is open.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

loewe98

Adamp

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

eco999

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-