May 04, 2024, 03:45:29 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To ilovemoney...

To ilovemoney...

Started by Thornz, May 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

All my accounts got locked temporarily due to PayPal disputes. I'm clearing it up, but this unfortunately included the acc I sold you, along with your main (which is banned anyway, lol) and one named Bigham? Not sure if that one is yours...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Also wanted Santa to know for a fact that the account is no longer mine...

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM
All my accounts got locked temporarily due to PayPal disputes. I'm clearing it up, but this unfortunately included the acc I sold you, along with your main (which is banned anyway, lol) and one named Bigham? Not sure if that one is yours...
Well your an idiot. I Love Money got un banned - All my items, bot and everything got removed? wtf? You've just lost me like 1.2bil gigas? SORT IT OUT!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 01:42:41 PM
Well your an idiot. I Love Money got un banned - All my items, bot and everything got removed? wtf? You've just lost me like 1.2bil gigas? SORT IT OUT!

Oh really? your main is unbanned?
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 01:48:36 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 01:42:41 PM

Oh really? your main is unbanned?
Yarh, Santa deleted the bot, and removed all coins and gigas and that shiz.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

so why the fk are u in sympathy with 2.5mil gp? lol and lvl 221 on the exp ranking
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 01:54:34 PM
so why the fk are u in sympathy with 2.5mil gp? lol
This is the question I asked, it's ****ed up hahah! If you go online though, my account isn't in the guild, it's weird
#1 Marketplace Seller

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 01:54:34 PM
so why the fk are u in sympathy with 2.5mil gp? lol and lvl 221 on the exp ranking
if you go online, my account is lvl 1 :'( It's weird
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

My question is, after ilovemoney got banned how'd he still have 700m?

Could of been gigas from heks.

because.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 01:59:28 PM
oh, fair nuff
yea so why am I locked, this whole paypal shiz and nothing to do with me
Quote from: 123bomb123 on May 05, 2013, 02:01:20 PM
My question is, after ilovemoney got banned how'd he still have 700m?

Could of been gigas from heks.
I had my gigas on another account.

My gigas where through trading. LEGIT.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

it's a repeat of what happened to ninja. ninja shared accs with Dage The Evil, Dage had paypal disputes and got IP banned.. which means ninja got banned too
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:03:22 PM
it's a repeat of what happened to ninja. ninja shared accs with Dage The Evil, Dage had paypal disputes and got IP banned.. which means ninja got banned too
WAHHHH! -.- I only baught the account the other day -.-

What are these paypal disputes anyway?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

thornz probly disputed to get his money back or he's just having paypal bugs
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:06:15 PM
-.- - I wan't my account's back I gave him if this ends up me loosing the account.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:07:06 PM
-.- - I wan't my account's back I gave him if this ends up me loosing the account.

you'll probly lose everything if thornz never gets this fixed, lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:08:56 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:07:06 PM

you'll probly lose everything if thornz never gets this fixed, lawl
but that's unfair -.- Why should an account that has nothing to do with Thornz or whatever he's done get banned?
have you got skype?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

yes, but there's no point trying to negotiate with me. i did EVERYTHING i could to get ninja unbanned, and we gave up a long time ago
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:12:23 PM
yes, but there's no point trying to negotiate with me. i did EVERYTHING i could to get ninja unbanned, and we gave up a long time ago
not going to negotiate, just think it's so weird and random, how this has happened? and why it's affected me, as the paypal has nothing to do with me, it's not even my email, Thornz wanted it back
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

well it's simple. thornz got ip locked, your ip is shared with him now cuz u guys have swapped accs.. so yea ur ip is locked too
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:16:29 PM
well it's simple. thornz got ip locked, your ip is shared with him now cuz u guys have swapped accs.. so yea ur ip is locked too
brilliaint. But he said in his post, he's sorting it, so hopefully he does, then it all be good?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 02:48:20 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...

inb4 another thread complaining about someones family member

ilovemoney

ahhh daymmm, i'm sure it will be fine
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:59:51 PM

I FKing hope so! And your acc getting wiped might have nothing to do with this btw. It might be just cause it was perm banned, and they're trying to burn a lot of the coins/gigas in the game...

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

I FKing hope so! And your acc getting wiped might have nothing to do with this btw. It might be just cause it was perm banned, and they're trying to burn a lot of the coins/gigas in the game...
oh no, that's due to me wanting to get it un banned - and that was a good idea, so I thought might aswell. I did hack after all. Need to be punished.  I still want the account you sold me btw. That's my new account :)

#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 03:13:26 PM

oh no, that's due to me wanting to get it un banned - and that was a good idea, so I thought might aswell. I did hack after all. Need to be punished.  I still want the account you sold me btw. That's my new account :)

Yeah, lol. I was telling my GF about it, and she was like "ilovemoney bought the wrooooooong account..."

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 04:36:55 PM

Yeah, lol. I was telling my GF about it, and she was like "ilovemoney bought the wrooooooong account..."
get me my account back l;)
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 04:36:55 PM

get me my account back l;)
Working on it...

Not pants

Seminte123

ilovemoney why did ya hacked
Ign: RevoAlt

Selene

You will be banned after your account gets unlocked.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on May 05, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
on what account? and why?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Allie

If not, you owe us over a grand to get any of it cleared up. At all.
I have i love money's account at ransom on a test account. If he's involved in your issue, I'll give it back when we're paid back.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Selene on May 05, 2013, 04:58:27 PM

Lol what he did then?

ilovemoney

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

I have i love money's account at ransom on a test account. If he's involved in your issue, I'll give it back when we're paid back.
I'm not involved! How can you spend a grand?
#1 Marketplace Seller

pimmbo

Banned then unbanned locked then unlocked and now he getting banned again? WTF

Allie

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 07:49:10 PM
I'm not involved! How can you spend a grand?

If you're not, then idk. I removed your shit based off hacking i think. idk.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

I didn't spend a grand, and I still got charged, so idk what you're talking about...

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 10:14:25 PM
I didn't spend a grand, and I still got charged, so idk what you're talking about...

you're the guy who had 35 disputes, aren't you.
you costed us over a grand in disputed cash and fees (20$ fee per dispute, calculate that).
if not, than dw i dont know shit, just know someone had 35 disputes and this thread pops up.

123bomb123

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

you costed us over a grand in disputed cash and fees (20$ fee per dispute, calculate that).
if not, than dw i dont know shit, just know someone had 35 disputes and this thread pops up.
ah, the fresh smell of nicecool deja-vu.

because.

Styx

Quote from: 123bomb123 on May 05, 2013, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

ah, the fresh smell of nicecool deja-vu.

l0l

Iridion

wait i dont understand someone bought acc from someone and someone owes money to zylongaming?
wat

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on May 06, 2013, 12:20:44 PM
wait i dont understand someone bought acc from someone and someone owes money to zylongaming?
wat

Someone bought someone's account.

One of the two people forced a refund on money (Apparently a hell of a lot of it).

What's so hard to understand? .-.

^**** im special xd

Selene

And this is why people shouldn't sell, buy or share accounts, but we warn you in what can happen.

zomniethe4

Zom

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Thornz

Quote from: Madprox on May 06, 2013, 08:45:40 PM
this is ****ed up lol
Mhm. I do believe I might be the worst thing that has ever happened to BC. I sure as hell made the top 10.  Costing ZG $700? Ouch...

Not pants

zomniethe4

Zom

Madprox

Thornz

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
fbi gonna find u
*I* did NOT do anything wrong. This is NOT my fault. Turns out that to go through the steps to cancel the disputes requires me to fill out an affidavit for each of the disputes. And get each one notarized, which costs roughly $15 - $20 per document.  So basically, either I pay $700, or they do. Which is FKed up cause neither party did anything wrong here. I have no clue how PayPal gets away with charging fines for disputes when it's clearly not the seller's fault...

Not pants

123bomb123

Typical Anarchists.

8)
8) 8)

because.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:54:41 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
fbi gonna find u
*I* did NOT do anything wrong. This is NOT my fault. Turns out that to go through the steps to cancel the disputes requires me to fill out an affidavit for each of the disputes. And get each one notarized, which costs roughly $15 - $20 per document.  So basically, either I pay $700, or they do. Which is FKed up cause neither party did anything wrong here. I have no clue how PayPal gets away with charging fines for disputes when it's clearly not the seller's fault...
you admitted to me and Santa using someone else's credit card. Your in the wrong!
#1 Marketplace Seller

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:47:10 PM
this is ****ed up lol
Mhm. I do believe I might be the worst thing that has ever happened to BC. I sure as hell made the top 10.  Costing ZG $700? Ouch...
I don't think 700$ is very much to zylon gaming, they make a lot of money

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on May 07, 2013, 06:26:31 AM
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:47:10 PM
this is ****ed up lol
I don't think 700$ is very much to zylon gaming, they make a lot of money
Are you kidding? They spent 700$ but didn't get paid for it. Ofcourse they still wantit back.
No matter how rich they are, their money belongs to them

pimmbo

And this is why most games have the rule no account trading/sharing/selling.  Because  to prevent from alot of problems and chargebackers.

ilovemoney

I would like my accounts back, and if Thornz gets the account which I baught of him which is now 'Mr Mercher' I would like my items removed form the account first as their mine, I would also like my gigas back from him and the accounts.

This is the evidence he has said to me and more:

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:36:26 AM
So the truth is that I used someone's credit card without them knowing, and they finally found out and reported it. Soooo, I doubt at this point that I'll be able to get our accounts back through Zylon's admins. BUT I know a hacker, and he's gonna do some illegal shit and get both our accounts back.  I'd change my ip if I were you, and change your names once you get the accounts back, and don't do anything to alert the admins that you got the accounts un-banned...
I replied back, saying he's a ***
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:09:03 AM
This is worse for me than you, so go **** yourself. I had a 10b net worth. Anyways, I will try to get both our accounts back, one way or another...
I didn't reply
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:19:33 AM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 06, 2013, 07:11:25 AM
You've lost me 4 accounts? Nice one.
Well, I'll get them back...FOR A FEE.
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:18:06 PM
Ok, my hacker is hiding in Kenny's bathroom waiting for him to leave the house so he can get our accounts back. And if that doesn't work, my Cartel friend is gonna kidnap Tricky and hold him for ransom. Oh wait, nobody cares what happens to Tricky...maybe Mat or Selene or something...
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

i dont think ur getting anything back lol

also lol at how autistic thornz is all the time
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 07, 2013, 09:28:38 AM
i dont think ur getting anything back lol

also lol at how autistic thornz is all the time
why though? It's got nothing to do with me.
It's that idiot's fault.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 07, 2013, 09:03:14 AM
I would like my accounts back, and if Thornz gets the account which I baught of him which is now 'Mr Mercher' I would like my items removed form the account first as their mine, I would also like my gigas back from him and the accounts.

This is the evidence he has said to me and more:

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:36:26 AM
So the truth is that I used someone's credit card without them knowing, and they finally found out and reported it. Soooo, I doubt at this point that I'll be able to get our accounts back through Zylon's admins. BUT I know a hacker, and he's gonna do some illegal shit and get both our accounts back.  I'd change my ip if I were you, and change your names once you get the accounts back, and don't do anything to alert the admins that you got the accounts un-banned...
I replied back, saying he's a ***
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:09:03 AM
This is worse for me than you, so go **** yourself. I had a 10b net worth. Anyways, I will try to get both our accounts back, one way or another...
I didn't reply
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:19:33 AM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 06, 2013, 07:11:25 AM
You've lost me 4 accounts? Nice one.
Well, I'll get them back...FOR A FEE.
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:18:06 PM
Ok, my hacker is hiding in Kenny's bathroom waiting for him to leave the house so he can get our accounts back. And if that doesn't work, my Cartel friend is gonna kidnap Tricky and hold him for ransom. Oh wait, nobody cares what happens to Tricky...maybe Mat or Selene or something...

About the last quote from Thornz

I think it is against the following rule
10. Threatening a staff member with serious intentions will result in an IP ban -- no exceptions.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yz

theres no serious intention, thornz is too autistic to have any friends
DISCORD killyzkill

Ramk1ng

May 07, 2013, 10:38:20 AM #63 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:44:30 AM by Ramk1ng
Allright, a big lol to what thornz said in ilovemoneys quote buy why can't the account ilovemoney bought be exluded of all this? At this point he did nothing wrong in this topic *yaya i know he hacked blablabla were over that) so why is he suffering from something what thornz did, i don't completely get that.

Edit: Shouldn't we remove thornz from in-game memberships sellers then since he is banned/locked/using other peoples creditcards without them knowing?

Madprox

Lol, watch out, Thornz is gonna hack us all lol
Aslo, he had a 10b net worth. Funny how never saw him with anything better than a jack and v3.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Madprox on May 07, 2013, 10:52:59 AM
Lol, watch out, Thornz is gonna hack us all lol
Aslo, he had a 10b net worth. Funny how never saw him with anything better than a jack and v3.
And he couldn't even afford to buy a guild buff...

#UNBANMONEY
#1 Marketplace Seller

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

^**** im special xd

Thornz

May 08, 2013, 01:52:33 AM #68 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:10:29 AM by Thornz
Quote from: Purple on May 07, 2013, 11:37:23 AM
Quote from: Iridion on May 07, 2013, 11:22:16 AM
whats zg role in this

zg lost $700 to thornz.
This^

And I'm still trying to get this fixed. Btw, I don't use other ppls credit cards, FYI. As I explained to Santa, I was simply trying to piss off ilovemoney cause he was whining so much.  Lol. Or, as Yz puts it, I'm autistic... ::)

But also, I agree. Why can't ilovemoney have his accounts back? This isn't his fault...

Not pants

zomniethe4

account sharing was a rule for a reason dumb tards
that's why it was clear to do it at your own risk

Zom

ilovemoney

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 08, 2013, 10:36:03 AM
risk of? being scammed?

not the account being locked for reasons that don't involve me.

and my other accounts...

nub
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 11:05:40 AM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

actually no, the risks such as these were clear. if someone got IP banned, they'd lose all their accs, including the ones that they sold to other players. so yeah. pretty straightforward.
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 08, 2013, 11:09:55 AM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

actually no, the risks such as these were clear. if someone got IP banned, they'd lose all their accs, including the ones that they sold to other players. so yeah. pretty straightforward.
so an alt that has nothing to do with Thornz and this paypal rubbish has been locked? It shopuld be unlocked! THORNZ FAULT!
#1 Marketplace Seller

Selene

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 11:13:59 AM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

so an alt that has nothing to do with Thornz and this paypal rubbish has been locked? It shopuld be unlocked! THORNZ FAULT!
Yes. In the future you will know not to share/sell/buy accounts.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on May 08, 2013, 03:58:40 PM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

I know-.- but can Santa or Allie contact me?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Selene

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 04:05:39 PM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

Your account won't be unlocked until Thonz pays Zylon Gaming.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on May 08, 2013, 04:20:41 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 04:05:39 PM
risk of? being scammed?

and my other accounts...

nub

Your account won't be unlocked until Thonz pays Zylon Gaming.
thats to do with Thornz, take Mr Mercher away then. but why lock my other accounts that have nothing to do with Thornz?

THIS IS SO ****ING STUPID!
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

i dont see how ur not understanding. thornz got ip banned, your accs are apart of his ip now, so you got banned too.

it really isn't fair at all, but that's just how it goes when acc sharing is allowed.
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 08, 2013, 04:26:07 PM
i dont see how ur not understanding. thornz got ip banned, your accs are apart of his ip now, so you got banned too.

it really isn't fair at all, but that's just how it goes when acc sharing is allowed.
but why my accounts that have NOTHING NOTHING too do with Thornz. Not his account, never been his account, never touched them.

HIS PROBLEM NOT MINE - Why do I suffer?
#1 Marketplace Seller

ilovemoney

Thornz is such a spastic.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

well, since he got IP banned, and your acc was a part of his IP, you got IP banned too. you both share IPs which got banned.

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 04:30:23 PM
Thornz is such a spastic.

yep
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

He changed his IP he told me -.-

This is so unfair. I've lost everything. All that hard work gone. Due to some idiot, selling me an account, that he didn't fund.

WEIGNRHBIERNGIRWIGRNGWGN****INGBULLSHITWJGUNERWUGNERIGNE
#1 Marketplace Seller

MagicXR

I got 99 probelms but an account isnt one

Bombz

don't buy/sell/trade accounts...simple

im not trying to be an asshat but complaining about it won't fix anything

just wait until Thornz pay ZG like selene said and then don't ever buy/sell/trade lol..

zomniethe4

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 08, 2013, 04:33:33 PM
He changed his IP he told me -.-

This is so unfair. I've lost everything. All that hard work gone. Due to some idiot, selling me an account, that he didn't fund.

WEIGNRHBIERNGIRWIGRNGWGN****INGBULLSHITWJGUNERWUGNERIGNE
ur the idiot for buying it
lolol

Zom

cybercjt

mymy what a big problem you got there lol. gg.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-