May 04, 2024, 09:03:29 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To ilovemoney...

To ilovemoney...

Started by Thornz, May 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:06:15 PM
thornz probly disputed to get his money back or he's just having paypal bugs
-.- - I wan't my account's back I gave him if this ends up me loosing the account.
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:07:06 PM
-.- - I wan't my account's back I gave him if this ends up me loosing the account.

you'll probly lose everything if thornz never gets this fixed, lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:08:56 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:07:06 PM

you'll probly lose everything if thornz never gets this fixed, lawl
but that's unfair -.- Why should an account that has nothing to do with Thornz or whatever he's done get banned?
have you got skype?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

yes, but there's no point trying to negotiate with me. i did EVERYTHING i could to get ninja unbanned, and we gave up a long time ago
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:12:23 PM
yes, but there's no point trying to negotiate with me. i did EVERYTHING i could to get ninja unbanned, and we gave up a long time ago
not going to negotiate, just think it's so weird and random, how this has happened? and why it's affected me, as the paypal has nothing to do with me, it's not even my email, Thornz wanted it back
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

well it's simple. thornz got ip locked, your ip is shared with him now cuz u guys have swapped accs.. so yea ur ip is locked too
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 02:16:29 PM
well it's simple. thornz got ip locked, your ip is shared with him now cuz u guys have swapped accs.. so yea ur ip is locked too
brilliaint. But he said in his post, he's sorting it, so hopefully he does, then it all be good?
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 02:48:20 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...

inb4 another thread complaining about someones family member

ilovemoney

ahhh daymmm, i'm sure it will be fine
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:59:51 PM

I FKing hope so! And your acc getting wiped might have nothing to do with this btw. It might be just cause it was perm banned, and they're trying to burn a lot of the coins/gigas in the game...

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

I FKing hope so! And your acc getting wiped might have nothing to do with this btw. It might be just cause it was perm banned, and they're trying to burn a lot of the coins/gigas in the game...
oh no, that's due to me wanting to get it un banned - and that was a good idea, so I thought might aswell. I did hack after all. Need to be punished.  I still want the account you sold me btw. That's my new account :)

#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 03:13:26 PM

oh no, that's due to me wanting to get it un banned - and that was a good idea, so I thought might aswell. I did hack after all. Need to be punished.  I still want the account you sold me btw. That's my new account :)

Yeah, lol. I was telling my GF about it, and she was like "ilovemoney bought the wrooooooong account..."

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 04:36:55 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 03:13:26 PM

Yeah, lol. I was telling my GF about it, and she was like "ilovemoney bought the wrooooooong account..."
get me my account back l;)
#1 Marketplace Seller

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-