May 04, 2024, 03:43:47 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To ilovemoney...

To ilovemoney...

Started by Thornz, May 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 04:36:55 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 03:13:26 PM
Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 03:06:29 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 02:59:51 PM
Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 02:48:20 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...
ahhh daymmm, i'm sure it will be fine

I FKing hope so! And your acc getting wiped might have nothing to do with this btw. It might be just cause it was perm banned, and they're trying to burn a lot of the coins/gigas in the game...
oh no, that's due to me wanting to get it un banned - and that was a good idea, so I thought might aswell. I did hack after all. Need to be punished.  I still want the account you sold me btw. That's my new account :)

Yeah, lol. I was telling my GF about it, and she was like "ilovemoney bought the wrooooooong account..."
get me my account back l;)
Working on it...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Seminte123

ilovemoney why did ya hacked
Ign: RevoAlt

Selene

You will be banned after your account gets unlocked.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on May 05, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
on what account? and why?
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Allie

Yeah, I'm trying to sort it out right now. I share PayPal with my mom cause I thought it'd be easier (wrong!!). Somebody hacked her PayPal, she freaked out and closed it, called the credit card company, and they decided that ALL transactions on PayPal were fraudulent. Fml. I wanna shoot my mom right now...

If not, you owe us over a grand to get any of it cleared up. At all.
I have i love money's account at ransom on a test account. If he's involved in your issue, I'll give it back when we're paid back.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Selene on May 05, 2013, 04:58:27 PM

Lol what he did then?

ilovemoney

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

I have i love money's account at ransom on a test account. If he's involved in your issue, I'll give it back when we're paid back.
I'm not involved! How can you spend a grand?
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

pimmbo

Banned then unbanned locked then unlocked and now he getting banned again? WTF

Allie

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 05, 2013, 07:49:10 PM
I'm not involved! How can you spend a grand?

If you're not, then idk. I removed your shit based off hacking i think. idk.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

I didn't spend a grand, and I still got charged, so idk what you're talking about...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on May 05, 2013, 10:14:25 PM
I didn't spend a grand, and I still got charged, so idk what you're talking about...

you're the guy who had 35 disputes, aren't you.
you costed us over a grand in disputed cash and fees (20$ fee per dispute, calculate that).
if not, than dw i dont know shit, just know someone had 35 disputes and this thread pops up.

123bomb123

Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

you costed us over a grand in disputed cash and fees (20$ fee per dispute, calculate that).
if not, than dw i dont know shit, just know someone had 35 disputes and this thread pops up.
ah, the fresh smell of nicecool deja-vu.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Styx

Quote from: 123bomb123 on May 05, 2013, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: Allie on May 05, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

ah, the fresh smell of nicecool deja-vu.

l0l

Iridion

wait i dont understand someone bought acc from someone and someone owes money to zylongaming?
wat

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on May 06, 2013, 12:20:44 PM
wait i dont understand someone bought acc from someone and someone owes money to zylongaming?
wat

Someone bought someone's account.

One of the two people forced a refund on money (Apparently a hell of a lot of it).

What's so hard to understand? .-.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-