May 04, 2024, 09:35:15 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » To ilovemoney...

To ilovemoney...

Started by Thornz, May 04, 2013, 02:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

And this is why people shouldn't sell, buy or share accounts, but we warn you in what can happen.

zomniethe4

Zom

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Thornz

Quote from: Madprox on May 06, 2013, 08:45:40 PM
this is ****ed up lol
Mhm. I do believe I might be the worst thing that has ever happened to BC. I sure as hell made the top 10.  Costing ZG $700? Ouch...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

zomniethe4

Zom

Madprox

Thornz

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
fbi gonna find u
*I* did NOT do anything wrong. This is NOT my fault. Turns out that to go through the steps to cancel the disputes requires me to fill out an affidavit for each of the disputes. And get each one notarized, which costs roughly $15 - $20 per document.  So basically, either I pay $700, or they do. Which is FKed up cause neither party did anything wrong here. I have no clue how PayPal gets away with charging fines for disputes when it's clearly not the seller's fault...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

123bomb123

Typical Anarchists.

8)
8) 8)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:54:41 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
fbi gonna find u
*I* did NOT do anything wrong. This is NOT my fault. Turns out that to go through the steps to cancel the disputes requires me to fill out an affidavit for each of the disputes. And get each one notarized, which costs roughly $15 - $20 per document.  So basically, either I pay $700, or they do. Which is FKed up cause neither party did anything wrong here. I have no clue how PayPal gets away with charging fines for disputes when it's clearly not the seller's fault...
you admitted to me and Santa using someone else's credit card. Your in the wrong!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:47:10 PM
this is ****ed up lol
Mhm. I do believe I might be the worst thing that has ever happened to BC. I sure as hell made the top 10.  Costing ZG $700? Ouch...
I don't think 700$ is very much to zylon gaming, they make a lot of money

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on May 07, 2013, 06:26:31 AM
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 08:47:10 PM
this is ****ed up lol
I don't think 700$ is very much to zylon gaming, they make a lot of money
Are you kidding? They spent 700$ but didn't get paid for it. Ofcourse they still wantit back.
No matter how rich they are, their money belongs to them

pimmbo

And this is why most games have the rule no account trading/sharing/selling.  Because  to prevent from alot of problems and chargebackers.

ilovemoney

I would like my accounts back, and if Thornz gets the account which I baught of him which is now 'Mr Mercher' I would like my items removed form the account first as their mine, I would also like my gigas back from him and the accounts.

This is the evidence he has said to me and more:

Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:36:26 AM
So the truth is that I used someone's credit card without them knowing, and they finally found out and reported it. Soooo, I doubt at this point that I'll be able to get our accounts back through Zylon's admins. BUT I know a hacker, and he's gonna do some illegal shit and get both our accounts back.  I'd change my ip if I were you, and change your names once you get the accounts back, and don't do anything to alert the admins that you got the accounts un-banned...
I replied back, saying he's a ***
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:09:03 AM
This is worse for me than you, so go **** yourself. I had a 10b net worth. Anyways, I will try to get both our accounts back, one way or another...
I didn't reply
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 07:19:33 AM
Quote from: ilovemoney on May 06, 2013, 07:11:25 AM
You've lost me 4 accounts? Nice one.
Well, I'll get them back...FOR A FEE.
Quote from: Thornz on May 06, 2013, 03:18:06 PM
Ok, my hacker is hiding in Kenny's bathroom waiting for him to leave the house so he can get our accounts back. And if that doesn't work, my Cartel friend is gonna kidnap Tricky and hold him for ransom. Oh wait, nobody cares what happens to Tricky...maybe Mat or Selene or something...
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Yz

i dont think ur getting anything back lol

also lol at how autistic thornz is all the time
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-