May 04, 2024, 05:30:12 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » jeff's AMA (ask me anything)

jeff's AMA (ask me anything)

Started by Jeffalo13, October 14, 2013, 12:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Quote from: iwasbobo on October 17, 2013, 01:04:12 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 14, 2013, 07:34:47 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on October 14, 2013, 05:27:14 PM
What's the most absurd thing you've witnessed in BC?

opti's staff arguments.

Yes. Yes. Oh my goodness, yes.

----------------------

If Opti returned, would you be willing to carry out our plans from years back? ;D

What keeps you here? It's not the game itself. Is it the addition of new members? Is it the hope for a better future for the game? Is it the nostalgia of Acclaim's BOTS? The hope that older veterans may some day return?

Do you feel a sense of superiority over other, possibly less experienced members?

wow king of the lurkers returns

yes ofc.  kinda scary that it actually was 'years back' ._.

I stay here for a few reasons.  First is BOTS nostalgia.  I need to have some connection to BOTS, as long as there is still an option to play it somewhere.  Evo's gone now, and BC definitely has a much larger playerbase.  Second is zeal and our skype chat tbh.  so many fun times with those guys.  the conversations are always interesting.  and i like to play base once every few weeks ;p.  i have basically accepted there will be no more active old vets, but it always is interesting seeing them pop there heads in,  like dahulk did a few weeks ago.

of course i feel superior.  my '07 ability trumps almost anything these nubs try and throw at me.

holy fak 6.5 years of BOTS .____.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Iridion

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 17, 2013, 09:32:30 AM

opti's staff arguments.

----------------------

If Opti returned, would you be willing to carry out our plans from years back? ;D

What keeps you here? It's not the game itself. Is it the addition of new members? Is it the hope for a better future for the game? Is it the nostalgia of Acclaim's BOTS? The hope that older veterans may some day return?

Do you feel a sense of superiority over other, possibly less experienced members?

I stay here for a few reasons.  First is BOTS nostalgia.  I need to have some connection to BOTS, as long as there is still an option to play it somewhere.  Evo's gone now, and BC definitely has a much larger playerbase.  Second is zeal and our skype chat tbh.  so many fun times with those guys.  the conversations are always interesting.  and i like to play base once every few weeks ;p.  i have basically accepted there will be no more active old vets, but it always is interesting seeing them pop there heads in,  like dahulk did a few weeks ago.

of course i feel superior.  my '07 ability trumps almost anything these nubs try and throw at me.

so pro :'(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Iridion on October 17, 2013, 09:50:45 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 17, 2013, 09:32:30 AM

opti's staff arguments.

----------------------

so pro :'(

(H)
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

paranoia

Whats your view on the progressive era? You think it helped our country tis of thee?
EGK!

Scythe

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 16, 2013, 10:19:52 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on October 16, 2013, 02:08:25 AM
political views on gay marriage and how you absorb them with your religious views (assuming you're christian or something. if not just general left/right wing)

i believe marriage is meant to be between a man and a woman; i really couldn't give two ****s if two people of the same sex love each other, though.  this is america; do what you want to do and love who you want to love.  however, i wish all the gay advocacy groups and pro-gay crap would gtfo and stop trying to shove their political agenda down our throats.  i'm not going to stop calling people fa.gs/gay if they do something stupid.  those words are no longer used only to describe gay people, and gay people need to get over it.  i can say whatever the hell i want to say.  i can love a woman and be straight.  you can love a dude and be gay.  i really do not care.  at all.  just stay the hell out of my business and i'll stay out of yours.

i'm christian, believe in God, but don't go to church.

summary lol:  marriage is between man and woman, not same sex.  totally fine with civil union tho.  be gay, i really don't care.  however, don't call me homophobic because i like to hang out with straight guys and girls, or say the word 'gay' to mean stupid.  stay out of my business and i'll stay out of yours.
thats ****ing deep
Don't think, feel

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Jeffalo13

Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 01:34:18 AM
Whats your view on the progressive era? You think it helped our country tis of thee?

who cares this isn't gov class

Quote from: mo9 on October 18, 2013, 07:27:55 PM
do you like trains ?

yes
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-