May 04, 2024, 09:14:10 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » You go to gym and like to join BC_LIFTERS POST YOUR OWN PIC.

You go to gym and like to join BC_LIFTERS POST YOUR OWN PIC.

Started by loewe98, October 14, 2013, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebuck

I can tell you all I'm not fat but not shaped like you guys, I will probly never be like FireY but i don't care there's no need for being shaped like that I'm just not fat i'm flat lawl is it so hard to understand?

JustRK

Quote from: Rebuck on October 15, 2013, 04:24:48 PM
I can tell you all I'm not fat but not shaped like you guys, I will probly never be like FireY but i don't care there's no need for being shaped like that I'm just not fat i'm flat lawl is it so hard to understand?

you're the one who doesn't understand if you tried to seriously pass yourself off as someone else  :-\

I'm in the gym 6 days out of the week and I completely understand that everyone has their own obligations and can't have the body they want. I'm not even close to the body I want.

Pokeh

i've been going at least 5-6 days a week for almost 7 months now

loewe98

Ok il post mine soon , tomorrow my hairs getting cutted sooo :D !

Great someone posted a REAL picture . Il be next , il try tomorrow :) !

loewe98

Quote from: Rebuck on October 15, 2013, 04:15:06 PM
I know I'm not that shaped but -_- i will get, anyway I wanna see how you look >:D

Shame on you posting 2 fake pictures off yourself . Sir if you want to join post an real picture off yourself ty.
! RK has been accepted !

Pokeh

post ur stats who gives a **** about how u look. looks come naturally with good stats

bench
squat
deadlift
ohp

HyperShadic6

Quote from: loewe98 on October 15, 2013, 04:58:42 PM
Quote from: Rebuck on October 15, 2013, 04:15:06 PM
I know I'm not that shaped but -_- i will get, anyway I wanna see how you look >:D

Shame on you posting 2 fake pictures off yourself . Sir if you want to join post an real picture off yourself ty.
! RK has been accepted !
answer my question I posted pls

JustRK

Quote from: Pokeh on October 15, 2013, 05:00:20 PM
post ur stats who gives a **** about how u look. looks come naturally with good stats

bench
squat
deadlift
ohp

actual body weight / height  - 140lbs / 5'7''
bench 135
squat 225
I don't deadlift and ohp atm because I'm working on some calisthenics type stuff because I have a welter weight body type.
that's why I look more defined than someone would as a middle weight with those lifting stats  ;D

loewe98

found a picture from a few months ago , il post it right now

loewe98

tinypic gives me an error , any other site to upload a picture ? please help.

HyperShadic6

Quote from: loewe98 on October 15, 2013, 05:23:20 PM
tinypic gives me an error , any other site to upload a picture ? please help.
image shack

Rebuck

Pokeh

Quote from: JustRK on October 15, 2013, 05:15:13 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on October 15, 2013, 05:00:20 PM

bench
squat
deadlift
ohp

actual body weight / height  - 140lbs / 5'7''
bench 135
squat 225
I don't deadlift and ohp atm because I'm working on some calisthenics type stuff because I have a welter weight body type.
that's why I look more defined than someone would as a middle weight with those lifting stats  ;D
you squat 2 plates but you bench 1

t-rex proportions xD

HyperShadic6

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-