May 04, 2024, 02:24:11 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Justin Bieber gets shot!

Justin Bieber gets shot!

Started by grant746, February 19, 2011, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who enjoyed Justin Bieber getting shot?

Yes I Enjoyed it!
25 (96.2%)
No I hated it.
1 (3.8%)
It made me cry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Tekimoto

Shadow

To bad it wasn't for real....lol just saying.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Ivan159951

123bomb123

What do you guys even have against him?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Ivan159951

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 19, 2011, 10:31:43 PM

Oh. I forgot to add this line said by critics so this should be like this
'Lol! and JB is the worst actor EVER said by critics!"

Insaniity

Ivan i bet you actually like his moosic :P

Malachi45

lol burn. Justin Beiber is gay. I hate him  ;D
Just a person who likes fun :)

zepher2211

February 19, 2011, 11:31:22 PM #9 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:31:38 PM by zepher2211
He hit a cop with a water balloon and got away with it, this gives me licence to hate him with the burning passion of which I love megan fox o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Bounty

February 19, 2011, 11:40:26 PM #10 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:41:32 PM by Bounty
*Alert* JB haters are here, I repeat they are here.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Bounty

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 20, 2011, 12:08:56 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 19, 2011, 10:31:43 PM

His voice sounds like a whining girl.

Well that "whinning girl voice" got him famous, sold out concerts, and owning Lamborghini's and Houses.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Shadow

He so called says his voice is changing lmao.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

ilikepie3000

Just hatin cuz you will NEVER get his kin of cash.....

grant746

Lonestar

I hate Justin Beiber for two main reasons: his voice is annoying and his hair flips are even more annoying.

Surgeypurgey

February 20, 2011, 02:20:49 AM #17 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:21:11 AM by Surgeypurgey
PUBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 -JUMPS UP AND DOWN- -HUMPS THE AIR-

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

grant746

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Surgeypurgey

wheres the BABA-RAP-PA-PAP-BA-DAP-BA-DAP-BA-BARAP-DAP-DAP-DUP-DUP-DUP-DUP-DUP-DAR-UP-A-BAAAA-DA-DA-DE-DO-DO-DE msuci

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

If u hate Justin Biber, why u always making theards about him then ?
---> jealousy?
---> love him but dont want to admit it?
---> did I say jealousy already?

Tekimoto

Quote from: Vlad7 on February 20, 2011, 07:39:14 AM
---> jealousy?

Because we want to let everyone know how stupid he is.
We also have to make alot of threads, because alot of people still dont understand after a few threads  ;D

NeoKiller

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 20, 2011, 09:18:21 AM
Quote from: Vlad7 on February 20, 2011, 07:39:14 AM
---> jealousy?

Because we want to let everyone know how stupid he is.
We also have to make alot of threads, because alot of people still dont understand after a few threads  ;D
you dont need to tell anyone if he is supid or not, everyone can build his own opinion about that.

AllEyesOnMe

Shadow

Haha I have no reason to be jealous of Justin Beaver, I really think his parents had him cathstrated when he was born lol.

Iridion

He's 16 and he has everything he wants, and more girls than you (all). l0l

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 01:40:42 PM
He can have everything he wants lol, I would never want to look and sound like a girl so he can keep that lol.  I'm still sure he ain't got any balls or anything lol.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 01:40:42 PM
That`s bullshit, you can have all the money, girls/whores in the world and be a wreck bathed in sadness and misery.

Carp

Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 06:01:06 AM
i smell jealousy

+1
You guys are just jealous because that little kid is famous cos of his talent.
I don't personally like him ; specially his hair style, but I just don't care.
He is just kid with talent and he enjoys singing , and you guys are just being jerks.
Get over it and just don't listen to his music and ignore his appearance on TV if you really don't like him.

<3

Shadow

His "talent" will be gone when or IF his voice ever changes, which if it doesn't that's going to be scary lmao, than he's going to be a thing of the past.

AllEyesOnMe

I`m not jealous, I just hyped my point of view, and I was not referring just to him.
Why did I previously say whores ? cuz when you have money you also get to have alot of fake friends and deceitful women that stay with you only for what you have not for what you are.
Yes I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music while great singers are never  promoted.
I just found out why other people dislike JB apart from mine ^
Ten reasons why we hate JB :
# He is as annoying as High School Musical but there's no Vanessa Hudgens.
# He sounds like a girl.
# He is the most popular trend on twitter although he only got his first computer like a year ago.
# He sings about being together forever but has just found out what girls are for.
# His website is purple....
# He is yet to hit puberty.
# In his music video "Baby" he is ten-pin bowling and seems to be way too good with fingering balls.
# He still has training wheels on his bicycle.
# He sits when he pees...FACT.

zepher2211

I see no talent in his music, just a hoard of teenage girls that faint every time he flips his hair. -.-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Tekimoto

February 20, 2011, 03:56:32 PM #35 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 03:57:21 PM by Tekimoto
Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 02:48:51 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 06:01:06 AM
i smell jealousy

+1
You guys are just jealous because that little kid is famous cos of his talent.
I don't personally like him ; specially his hair style, but I just don't care.
He is just kid with talent and he enjoys singing , and you guys are just being jerks.
Get over it and just don't listen to his music and ignore his appearance on TV if you really don't like him.

LOL its funny how everyone says haters are jealous.
Thats just gay, they can't bear it that alot of people just hate him.
Also, I ignore everything from him. His music, his appearence on TV etc. But hes still annoying as *beep*  ;D

Carp

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 03:24:56 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

Well I understand you,but why do you have to talk shit about him,so what if he has voice like my lil sister.
Everyone has different taste for music.I would never listen to his music ,but thats just me.So what if he looks like gay and has fake friends.
He does something he likes and thats most important.

<3

Tekimoto

Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 04:01:18 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

Well I understand you,but why do you have to talk shit about him,so what if he has voice like my lil sister.
Everyone has different taste for music.I would never listen to his music ,but thats just me.So what if he looks like gay and has fake friends.

Lol, couldnt bear AllEyesOnMe his real post?  ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM #38 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:09:40 PM by AllEyesOnMe
jcdjsvudjvpfv

I`m not jealous, I just hyped my point of view, and I was not referring just to him.
Why did I previously say whores ? cuz when you have money you also get to have alot of fake friends and deceitful women that stay with you only for what you have not for what you are.
Yes I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music while great singers are never  promoted.
I just found out why other people dislike JB apart from me ^
# He sounds like a girl.
# He is the most popular trend on twitter although he only got his first computer like a year ago.
# He sings about being together forever but has just found out what girls are for.
# In his music video "Baby" he is ten-pin bowling and seems to be way too good with fingering balls.
Learn to read first and then post.

Tekimoto

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

# He sounds like a girl.

You have to edit that one tho  ;D

Carp

Well that post wasn't just about you .It was for everyone who is acting childish because of this guy who is just doing what he likes.

<3

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 20, 2011, 04:13:04 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

# He sounds like a girl.

You have to edit that one tho  ;D
I don`t  have to edit anything, I just copy paste that from a forum I didn`t write it...

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

February 20, 2011, 04:55:04 PM #43 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:55:25 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 04:13:44 PM
Well that post wasn't just about you .It was for everyone who is acting childish because of this guy who is just doing what he likes.
Justin Beaver lover ? lol Just wondering because you seem to be defending him a lot.

zepher2211

How bout someone provides proof he likes what he does, and it's not just being done for the fame, money, and girls?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

February 20, 2011, 04:57:29 PM #45 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:58:03 PM by Shadow
I doubt he likes it, hell I would do something if it meant lots of money, fame, and chicks lol, even if it was something I wouldn't really like to do.

Shadow

Allie

I like Justin Bieber; his songs are on my playlist and I listen to him all the time.
Every guy in the world hate him because 99% of the female population love him.
Don't none of you losers say otherwise: you're mostly horny internet nerds who barely know anything about girls anyway.

If you hate Justin Bieber, it's for one of two reasons:
1. You wish you had girls crowding around you, a fantasy that will never be, thus you're subconsciously creating hate from jealousy.
2. You want to follow the crowd: all the other nerds who want girls but can't get one hate him so you should follow along.

99% of the female population love him: he's obviously doing something right that you nerds aren't seeing.

AllEyesOnMe

I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.
I don`t HATE him I just don`t like him for this simple fact...

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 10:23:33 AM
  I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
Might I remind you I like Justin Bieber?
/JB sig

He's better than you at singing.
He's better than you at getting girls.
He's better than you at life.
Get over it; he's better than you.
Stop getting mad over it.

Carp

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:48:03 AM
He's better than you at life..

This is the only fact I disagree with you. Because of world full of hatred he cant live a normal life.He has emotions like us too.
He uses pathetic methods to hide that.He just tries to fit in but he cant because almost everyone thinks he is lil ***got.

<3

AllEyesOnMe

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 12:28:46 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Moral of the story:
Don't hate those who are better than you.
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Tekimoto

Mislead?
/JB sig

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol
2. He's better at getting aids.
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life.

@ AllEyesOnMe I totally agree with you.

Also, Why do people who love JB ALWAYS say people are jealous who dont like him.
Thats just a stupid defence :/

Shadow

I ain't jealous of him, lol he can live his life like he wants I just don't like the way he acts and his music just don't fit me lol and I just don't like him.  He can have all the girls he want's just more ways for him to get into trouble lol, wait until he gets a girlfriend then all the girls that do like him are going to go crazy lol.

grant746

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
I like Justin Bieber; his songs are on my playlist and I listen to him all the time.
Every guy in the world hate him because 99% of the female population love him.
Don't none of you losers say otherwise: you're mostly horny internet nerds who barely know anything about girls anyway.

If you hate Justin Bieber, it's for one of two reasons:
1. You wish you had girls crowding around you, a fantasy that will never be, thus you're subconsciously creating hate from jealousy.
2. You want to follow the crowd: all the other nerds who want girls but can't get one hate him so you should follow along.

99% of the female population love him: he's obviously doing something right that you nerds aren't seeing.
Some girls hate Justin Bieber to.

Shadow

Some but hardly any lol its like 1/100000.

Shadow

grant746

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 21, 2011, 10:10:37 PM
I know 9 girls in my class who hate Justin Bieber. lol
See? I know alot who hate in mine

Shadow

I think I know some, but I don't know if they can be considered haters they are like neutral lol.

Allie

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 21, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol -- his voice is pretty good to me, better than any loser you listen to
2. He's better at getting aids. -- this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, please kindly throw your keyboard out the window
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life. -- famous, millions of girls love him, lots of money............so....what have you done with your life?

Also, Why do people who love JB ALWAYS say people are jealous who dont like him.

Maybe it's because 99% of the male population all hate him for the same reason?
I wouldn't mind if you're neutral, but mostly stupid internet nerds go 'OMFG I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL HIT HIM WITH A ****ING BASEBALL BAT'.
lrn2accept he > you or get the **** over him and go neutral.

Tekimoto

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:41:40 PM
Quote from: Tekimoto on February 21, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol -- his voice is pretty good to me, better than any loser you listen to You dont even know who I listen to.
2. He's better at getting aids. -- this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, please kindly throw your keyboard out the windowLol just made joke of this one ;D
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life. -- famous, millions of girls love him, lots of money............so....what have you done with your life? I dont have to be famous, have many girl who love me or have a lots of money. I make my life fun. Thats all that counts.

Maybe it's because 99% of the male population all hate him for the same reason? Maybe because we are right?
I wouldn't mind if you're neutral, but mostly stupid internet nerds go 'OMFG I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL HIT HIM WITH A ****ING BASEBALL BAT'.
lrn2accept he > you or get the **** over him and go neutral.

Iridion

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 22, 2011, 06:12:01 AM
Maybe because we are right?
The fact a lot of people have the same opinion doesn't mean they are right. Take Opti's and Xrow's arguments: a lot of people would agree with one or other but both theories aren't proven amirite

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Your argument against Justin is like Xrow's.
"I hate him so much omfg, he sounds like a girl and he's overrated".
He does not sound like a girl, and he has talent, more so than plenty of other people in the music industry. What this means is 99% of the male population want a reason to hate him; thus made some up. The real reason? Stated in plenty of my posts.

"Maybe because we are right?"
Umm, what you are right in is that you're all haters against someone better than you.

If there was a real reason to hate Justin, it wouldn't be just guys.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 04:52:53 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 10:04:34 AM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

Eminem don't sing, he raps.
But 99% of the male community don't hate him, so your argument is invalid ;o.

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).

NeoKiller

February 22, 2011, 10:17:35 AM #69 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:20:17 AM by Vlad7
Im not a big fan from JB, but I dont hate him as well, I just dont care much about him.
and I dont say he makes bad music, I osay I dont like the music he makes, which doesnt mean the music is bad.

This is a neutral view.

and from my point of view, pople who always make theards in stating how much JB sux, are just jealous.
If u dont like him, dont talk about him like me for example ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 22, 2011, 11:06:17 AM #70 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:40:32 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 10:07:08 AM
 I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.

Moral of the story:
8).
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).
That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

Tekimoto

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 11:06:17 AM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).

That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking him it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

+1

Iridion

You don't like him for his mucis, and after a few posts you say he has a great talent?

thats how we roll maddie

Tekimoto

having a good talent and disliking his music even tho he has good talent are different things.

AllEyesOnMe

February 22, 2011, 11:50:13 AM #74 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:46:07 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Iridion on February 22, 2011, 11:42:20 AM
You don't like him for his mucis, and after a few posts you say he has a great talent?
I was referring to Eminem at first..was in a hurry and I didn`t checked it after I wrote, but you would understand if you read the whole thing.

Shadow

He has good talent for now I'm just waiting to see how his career will go once/if he hits puberty lol.

Allie

February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM #76 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:25:48 PM by Allie
 I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.

Moral of the story:
8).
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

dude how do people get from "I don't like his music" to "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds".
You know I'm right, give up.

Shadow

I don't wanna beat him up or anything, I just don't like his music or his style and stuff that much and he's spoiled brat like he gets everything lol.

Tekimoto

Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).

dude how do people get from "I don't like his music" to "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds".
Ur simply  not right.

Allie

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 22, 2011, 08:54:54 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).

That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

Ur simply  not right.

If I'm not then you guys suck at arguing because I kicked your asses in this argument.

AllEyesOnMe

You didn`t kick my ass, you just IGNORED my opinion..

Rossbach

Allie prove 99% of the girls like him. Also prove that 99% of the boys hate him.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

99%+ of the boys on this thread have been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.
99%+ of the girls on this thread have not been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.

NeoKiller

I didnt agrue with u so im the special 1% ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 23, 2011, 05:42:30 PM #84 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:49:37 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Rossbach on February 23, 2011, 12:10:10 PM
Allie prove 99% of the girls like him. Also prove that 99% of the boys hate him.
One thing I know for sure, since so many gay pedophiles are out there it must be like 70 % of the boys hate him.
@Allie when I was supporting my argument saying " we boys" I was just referring to the sane, normal guys,but now that I think about it this community is not so considerable and it might be that more are those you described like  "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds" but than I might be wrong...
Anyway I was just defending  the people that think in the same manner as me, not all retards.

Allie

AllEyesOnMe, I am referring to the people who have absolutely no reason to hate Justin Bieber, yet do.
Noone has yet to give me a good, legit reason why they have the right to hate him with such a passion they want to beat him up.
Disliking his music and feeling he doesn't deserve to be famous is one thing.
But hating him with a deep passion is another.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
AllEyesOnMe, I am referring to the people who have absolutely no reason to hate Justin Bieber, yet do.
Noone has yet to give me a good, legit reason why they have the right to hate him with such a passion they want to beat him up.
Disliking his music and feeling he doesn't deserve to be famous is one thing.
But hating him with a deep passion is another.
Well since I'm not in that class you mentioned I got nothing more to debate upon, so I'm out of here.

Rossbach

February 23, 2011, 09:04:39 PM #87 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:07:35 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 05:23:04 PM
99%+ of the boys on this thread have been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.
99%+ of the girls on this thread have not been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.

I'm not arguing about hating JB, and I believe your the only girl here. (Lets count Iri out of it.)

You basing facts about everyone in this world by this one topic, and the 99%+ for both boys and girls are not 100% correct for this forum.

I will admit that many boys hate him but it is not 99%+ it is way less, and that girls do like him more than guys (JB is a guy also can be noted can't say more are you will think I'm breaking a rule) but it is not 99%+ it is way less.

The way your pulling numbers out of the air that is not 100% true and backed up with supporting evidence that is correct reminds me of Opti and Xrow.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

99%+ of statistics were made up on the spot dude.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 10:08:23 PM
99%+ of statistics were made up on the spot dude.
That is what I said...

Omnomnom eating toast.

ilikepie3000

JUSTINBIEBER is bad ass nuff said.

123bomb123

Guess who was the guy to vote "No I hated it."?

THIS GUY!!!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

You weren't the only one it looks like lol, I know I didn't anyways

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-