May 04, 2024, 12:18:29 PMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Justin Bieber gets shot!

Justin Bieber gets shot!

Started by grant746, February 19, 2011, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who enjoyed Justin Bieber getting shot?

Yes I Enjoyed it!
25 (96.2%)
No I hated it.
1 (3.8%)
It made me cry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 01:40:42 PM
He's 16 and he has everything he wants, and more girls than you (all). l0l
That`s bullshit, you can have all the money, girls/whores in the world and be a wreck bathed in sadness and misery.

Carp

Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 06:01:06 AM
i smell jealousy

+1
You guys are just jealous because that little kid is famous cos of his talent.
I don't personally like him ; specially his hair style, but I just don't care.
He is just kid with talent and he enjoys singing , and you guys are just being jerks.
Get over it and just don't listen to his music and ignore his appearance on TV if you really don't like him.

<3

Shadow

His "talent" will be gone when or IF his voice ever changes, which if it doesn't that's going to be scary lmao, than he's going to be a thing of the past.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

AllEyesOnMe

I`m not jealous, I just hyped my point of view, and I was not referring just to him.
Why did I previously say whores ? cuz when you have money you also get to have alot of fake friends and deceitful women that stay with you only for what you have not for what you are.
Yes I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music while great singers are never  promoted.
I just found out why other people dislike JB apart from mine ^
Ten reasons why we hate JB :
# He is as annoying as High School Musical but there's no Vanessa Hudgens.
# He sounds like a girl.
# He is the most popular trend on twitter although he only got his first computer like a year ago.
# He sings about being together forever but has just found out what girls are for.
# His website is purple....
# He is yet to hit puberty.
# In his music video "Baby" he is ten-pin bowling and seems to be way too good with fingering balls.
# He still has training wheels on his bicycle.
# He sits when he pees...FACT.

zepher2211

I see no talent in his music, just a hoard of teenage girls that faint every time he flips his hair. -.-
Powersurge
Headstrong

Tekimoto

February 20, 2011, 03:56:32 PM #35 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 03:57:21 PM by Tekimoto
Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 02:48:51 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 20, 2011, 06:01:06 AM
i smell jealousy

+1
You guys are just jealous because that little kid is famous cos of his talent.
I don't personally like him ; specially his hair style, but I just don't care.
He is just kid with talent and he enjoys singing , and you guys are just being jerks.
Get over it and just don't listen to his music and ignore his appearance on TV if you really don't like him.

LOL its funny how everyone says haters are jealous.
Thats just gay, they can't bear it that alot of people just hate him.
Also, I ignore everything from him. His music, his appearence on TV etc. But hes still annoying as *beep*  ;D

Carp

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 03:24:56 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

Well I understand you,but why do you have to talk shit about him,so what if he has voice like my lil sister.
Everyone has different taste for music.I would never listen to his music ,but thats just me.So what if he looks like gay and has fake friends.
He does something he likes and thats most important.

<3

Tekimoto

Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 04:01:18 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

Well I understand you,but why do you have to talk shit about him,so what if he has voice like my lil sister.
Everyone has different taste for music.I would never listen to his music ,but thats just me.So what if he looks like gay and has fake friends.

Lol, couldnt bear AllEyesOnMe his real post?  ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM #38 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:09:40 PM by AllEyesOnMe
jcdjsvudjvpfv

I`m not jealous, I just hyped my point of view, and I was not referring just to him.
Why did I previously say whores ? cuz when you have money you also get to have alot of fake friends and deceitful women that stay with you only for what you have not for what you are.
Yes I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music while great singers are never  promoted.
I just found out why other people dislike JB apart from me ^
# He sounds like a girl.
# He is the most popular trend on twitter although he only got his first computer like a year ago.
# He sings about being together forever but has just found out what girls are for.
# In his music video "Baby" he is ten-pin bowling and seems to be way too good with fingering balls.
Learn to read first and then post.

Tekimoto

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

# He sounds like a girl.

You have to edit that one tho  ;D

Carp

Well that post wasn't just about you .It was for everyone who is acting childish because of this guy who is just doing what he likes.

<3

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 20, 2011, 04:13:04 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 20, 2011, 04:07:40 PM
jcdjsvudjvpfv

# He sounds like a girl.

You have to edit that one tho  ;D
I don`t  have to edit anything, I just copy paste that from a forum I didn`t write it...

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

February 20, 2011, 04:55:04 PM #43 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:55:25 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Carp on February 20, 2011, 04:13:44 PM
Well that post wasn't just about you .It was for everyone who is acting childish because of this guy who is just doing what he likes.
Justin Beaver lover ? lol Just wondering because you seem to be defending him a lot.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

How bout someone provides proof he likes what he does, and it's not just being done for the fame, money, and girls?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-