May 04, 2024, 04:37:52 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Justin Bieber gets shot!

Justin Bieber gets shot!

Started by grant746, February 19, 2011, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who enjoyed Justin Bieber getting shot?

Yes I Enjoyed it!
25 (96.2%)
No I hated it.
1 (3.8%)
It made me cry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Shadow

February 20, 2011, 04:57:29 PM #45 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:58:03 PM by Shadow
I doubt he likes it, hell I would do something if it meant lots of money, fame, and chicks lol, even if it was something I wouldn't really like to do.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

I like Justin Bieber; his songs are on my playlist and I listen to him all the time.
Every guy in the world hate him because 99% of the female population love him.
Don't none of you losers say otherwise: you're mostly horny internet nerds who barely know anything about girls anyway.

If you hate Justin Bieber, it's for one of two reasons:
1. You wish you had girls crowding around you, a fantasy that will never be, thus you're subconsciously creating hate from jealousy.
2. You want to follow the crowd: all the other nerds who want girls but can't get one hate him so you should follow along.

99% of the female population love him: he's obviously doing something right that you nerds aren't seeing.

AllEyesOnMe

I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.
I don`t HATE him I just don`t like him for this simple fact...

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 10:23:33 AM
  I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
Might I remind you I like Justin Bieber?
/JB sig

He's better than you at singing.
He's better than you at getting girls.
He's better than you at life.
Get over it; he's better than you.
Stop getting mad over it.

Carp

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:48:03 AM
He's better than you at life..

This is the only fact I disagree with you. Because of world full of hatred he cant live a normal life.He has emotions like us too.
He uses pathetic methods to hide that.He just tries to fit in but he cant because almost everyone thinks he is lil ***got.

<3

AllEyesOnMe

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 12:28:46 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Moral of the story:
Don't hate those who are better than you.
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Tekimoto

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 12:28:46 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol
2. He's better at getting aids.
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life.

@ AllEyesOnMe I totally agree with you.

Also, Why do people who love JB ALWAYS say people are jealous who dont like him.
Thats just a stupid defence :/

Shadow

I ain't jealous of him, lol he can live his life like he wants I just don't like the way he acts and his music just don't fit me lol and I just don't like him.  He can have all the girls he want's just more ways for him to get into trouble lol, wait until he gets a girlfriend then all the girls that do like him are going to go crazy lol.

grant746

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
I like Justin Bieber; his songs are on my playlist and I listen to him all the time.
Every guy in the world hate him because 99% of the female population love him.
Don't none of you losers say otherwise: you're mostly horny internet nerds who barely know anything about girls anyway.

If you hate Justin Bieber, it's for one of two reasons:
1. You wish you had girls crowding around you, a fantasy that will never be, thus you're subconsciously creating hate from jealousy.
2. You want to follow the crowd: all the other nerds who want girls but can't get one hate him so you should follow along.

99% of the female population love him: he's obviously doing something right that you nerds aren't seeing.
Some girls hate Justin Bieber to.

Shadow

Some but hardly any lol its like 1/100000.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-