May 04, 2024, 03:58:18 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Justin Bieber gets shot!

Justin Bieber gets shot!

Started by grant746, February 19, 2011, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who enjoyed Justin Bieber getting shot?

Yes I Enjoyed it!
25 (96.2%)
No I hated it.
1 (3.8%)
It made me cry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

grant746

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on February 21, 2011, 10:10:37 PM
I know 9 girls in my class who hate Justin Bieber. lol
See? I know alot who hate in mine

Shadow

I think I know some, but I don't know if they can be considered haters they are like neutral lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 21, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 12:28:46 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:48:03 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 10:23:33 AM
  I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.
I don`t HATE him I just don`t like him for this simple fact...

Mislead?
Might I remind you I like Justin Bieber?
/JB sig

He's better than you at singing.
He's better than you at getting girls.
He's better than you at life.
Get over it; he's better than you.
Stop getting mad over it.
If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol -- his voice is pretty good to me, better than any loser you listen to
2. He's better at getting aids. -- this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, please kindly throw your keyboard out the window
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life. -- famous, millions of girls love him, lots of money............so....what have you done with your life?

@ AllEyesOnMe I totally agree with you.

Also, Why do people who love JB ALWAYS say people are jealous who dont like him.
Thats just a stupid defence :/

Maybe it's because 99% of the male population all hate him for the same reason?
I wouldn't mind if you're neutral, but mostly stupid internet nerds go 'OMFG I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL HIT HIM WITH A ****ING BASEBALL BAT'.
lrn2accept he > you or get the **** over him and go neutral.

Tekimoto

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:41:40 PM
Quote from: Tekimoto on February 21, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
  I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
              And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
              Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

@ allie

1. I dont care he has a girly voice lol -- his voice is pretty good to me, better than any loser you listen to You dont even know who I listen to.
2. He's better at getting aids. -- this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, please kindly throw your keyboard out the windowLol just made joke of this one ;D
3.You dont know if he is better than anyone at life. -- famous, millions of girls love him, lots of money............so....what have you done with your life? I dont have to be famous, have many girl who love me or have a lots of money. I make my life fun. Thats all that counts.

@ AllEyesOnMe I totally agree with you.

Also, Why do people who love JB ALWAYS say people are jealous who dont like him.
Thats just a stupid defence :/

Maybe it's because 99% of the male population all hate him for the same reason? Maybe because we are right?
I wouldn't mind if you're neutral, but mostly stupid internet nerds go 'OMFG I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER IF I EVER SEE HIM I WILL HIT HIM WITH A ****ING BASEBALL BAT'.
lrn2accept he > you or get the **** over him and go neutral.

Iridion

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 22, 2011, 06:12:01 AM
Maybe because we are right?
The fact a lot of people have the same opinion doesn't mean they are right. Take Opti's and Xrow's arguments: a lot of people would agree with one or other but both theories aren't proven amirite

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Your argument against Justin is like Xrow's.
"I hate him so much omfg, he sounds like a girl and he's overrated".
He does not sound like a girl, and he has talent, more so than plenty of other people in the music industry. What this means is 99% of the male population want a reason to hate him; thus made some up. The real reason? Stated in plenty of my posts.

"Maybe because we are right?"
Umm, what you are right in is that you're all haters against someone better than you.

If there was a real reason to hate Justin, it wouldn't be just guys.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 04:52:53 PM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
Don't hate those who are better than you.
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

Allie

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 10:04:34 AM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

Eminem don't sing, he raps.
But 99% of the male community don't hate him, so your argument is invalid ;o.

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).

NeoKiller

February 22, 2011, 10:17:35 AM #69 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:20:17 AM by Vlad7
Im not a big fan from JB, but I dont hate him as well, I just dont care much about him.
and I dont say he makes bad music, I osay I dont like the music he makes, which doesnt mean the music is bad.

This is a neutral view.

and from my point of view, pople who always make theards in stating how much JB sux, are just jealous.
If u dont like him, dont talk about him like me for example ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 22, 2011, 11:06:17 AM #70 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:40:32 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 10:07:08 AM
 I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.

Moral of the story:
8).
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).
That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

Tekimoto

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 11:06:17 AM
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 10:07:08 AM

Mislead?
/JB sig

Moral of the story:
8).

That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking him it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

+1

Iridion

You don't like him for his mucis, and after a few posts you say he has a great talent?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Tekimoto

having a good talent and disliking his music even tho he has good talent are different things.

AllEyesOnMe

February 22, 2011, 11:50:13 AM #74 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:46:07 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Iridion on February 22, 2011, 11:42:20 AM
You don't like him for his mucis, and after a few posts you say he has a great talent?
I was referring to Eminem at first..was in a hurry and I didn`t checked it after I wrote, but you would understand if you read the whole thing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-