May 04, 2024, 10:15:48 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Justin Bieber gets shot!

Justin Bieber gets shot!

Started by grant746, February 19, 2011, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who enjoyed Justin Bieber getting shot?

Yes I Enjoyed it!
25 (96.2%)
No I hated it.
1 (3.8%)
It made me cry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Shadow

He has good talent for now I'm just waiting to see how his career will go once/if he hits puberty lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM #76 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:25:48 PM by Allie
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 11:06:17 AM
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 10:07:08 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 22, 2011, 10:04:34 AM
Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 04:52:53 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 12:28:46 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 21, 2011, 11:48:03 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2011, 10:23:33 AM
 I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.
I don`t HATE him I just don`t like him for this simple fact...

Mislead?
Might I remind you I like Justin Bieber?
/JB sig

He's better than you at singing.
He's better than you at getting girls.
He's better than you at life.
Get over it; he's better than you.
Stop getting mad over it.
If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
             And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
             Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Moral of the story:
Don't hate those who are better than you.
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

Eminem don't sing, he raps.
But 99% of the male community don't hate him, so your argument is invalid ;o.

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).
That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

dude how do people get from "I don't like his music" to "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds".
You know I'm right, give up.

Shadow

I don't wanna beat him up or anything, I just don't like his music or his style and stuff that much and he's spoiled brat like he gets everything lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Tekimoto

Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM
 I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

If I don`t have voice to become a successful singer for the female public that doesn`t mean he`s better than me at life, that argument failed..
             And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.
             Also I`m not the kind of guy that is checking other girls 5 min after he met with his girlfriend, if a girl likes me and I like her I`ll stick with her no matter what, in my opinion beeing cool is not about having the most asses...

Moral of the story:
8).
Keep a neutral view; the moment you say you hate Justin Bieber you lost my respect, because you don't hate Justin Bieber, you just hate that he has a talent you don't.
Therefore you should probly stop arguing with me: I own all anti-JB nerds in arguments like this.
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

and still I LIKE his music, so it's not about beeing famous, beeing better at singing and beeing better at getting girls ...
And don`t tell me you are not disturbed by the fact we boys don't like him because if your not you wouldn't call me a nerd indirectly even though you don`t know shit about me.

I'll repeat; if you don't have a neutral view, it's obv you have something against him, which I've stated the reasons (jealousy or to look cool are major reasons).
That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

dude how do people get from "I don't like his music" to "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds".
Ur simply  not right.

Allie

Quote from: Tekimoto on February 22, 2011, 08:54:54 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2011, 05:25:24 PM
  I`m not jealous but I don`t like him because his music has no deep meaning and still very many kids are mislead into listening to his crappy music (even some of my friends girls and boys.. yea wtf ?, listen to him) while great singers are never  promoted.

Mislead?
/JB sig

And  why should I like him ? I agree with 9 year old girls loving him but y should I ? I`m not a gay pedophile.

Moral of the story:
8).
I agree with keeping a neutral view, I said it over and over again : I don't hate him but I don't love him either, however I get the idea you have a horrid impression  about us boys just because we don't like him. But how could a sane guy like him, I mean his audience is only composed of girls, at least it should be, just imagine a guy going with his girlfriend at a JB concert and when JB  get's on stage his girlfriend is like : Omg Omg Justin  I love you so much ! cuz that would be ****in lame..  Now let's take a famous singer like Eminem,he writes the lyrics for his songs,his music is elaborated and full of meaning, BUT he has all these :

That's the whole point, we don't dislike him regardless of :  "He is better than.. at.. bla bla bla" and singing or rapping he still has an awesome talent..  mainly it's not about disliking JB it's about disliking his music, even though other's write it for him it still has no profound meaning, nothing brilliant and still it's very wide speard consequently making companies who want to make a buck promoting his music over the music we like, and to be honest I know alot of girls who dislke his music too.

Ur simply  not right.

If I'm not then you guys suck at arguing because I kicked your asses in this argument.

AllEyesOnMe

You didn`t kick my ass, you just IGNORED my opinion..

Rossbach

Allie prove 99% of the girls like him. Also prove that 99% of the boys hate him.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

99%+ of the boys on this thread have been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.
99%+ of the girls on this thread have not been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.

NeoKiller

I didnt agrue with u so im the special 1% ;D

AllEyesOnMe

February 23, 2011, 05:42:30 PM #84 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:49:37 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: Rossbach on February 23, 2011, 12:10:10 PM
Allie prove 99% of the girls like him. Also prove that 99% of the boys hate him.
One thing I know for sure, since so many gay pedophiles are out there it must be like 70 % of the boys hate him.
@Allie when I was supporting my argument saying " we boys" I was just referring to the sane, normal guys,but now that I think about it this community is not so considerable and it might be that more are those you described like  "omfg if justin bieber was here right now id punch him until my hand bleeds" but than I might be wrong...
Anyway I was just defending  the people that think in the same manner as me, not all retards.

Allie

AllEyesOnMe, I am referring to the people who have absolutely no reason to hate Justin Bieber, yet do.
Noone has yet to give me a good, legit reason why they have the right to hate him with such a passion they want to beat him up.
Disliking his music and feeling he doesn't deserve to be famous is one thing.
But hating him with a deep passion is another.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
AllEyesOnMe, I am referring to the people who have absolutely no reason to hate Justin Bieber, yet do.
Noone has yet to give me a good, legit reason why they have the right to hate him with such a passion they want to beat him up.
Disliking his music and feeling he doesn't deserve to be famous is one thing.
But hating him with a deep passion is another.
Well since I'm not in that class you mentioned I got nothing more to debate upon, so I'm out of here.

Rossbach

February 23, 2011, 09:04:39 PM #87 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:07:35 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 05:23:04 PM
99%+ of the boys on this thread have been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.
99%+ of the girls on this thread have not been arguing with me whilst I'm supporting Justin Bieber.

I'm not arguing about hating JB, and I believe your the only girl here. (Lets count Iri out of it.)

You basing facts about everyone in this world by this one topic, and the 99%+ for both boys and girls are not 100% correct for this forum.

I will admit that many boys hate him but it is not 99%+ it is way less, and that girls do like him more than guys (JB is a guy also can be noted can't say more are you will think I'm breaking a rule) but it is not 99%+ it is way less.

The way your pulling numbers out of the air that is not 100% true and backed up with supporting evidence that is correct reminds me of Opti and Xrow.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

99%+ of statistics were made up on the spot dude.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on February 23, 2011, 10:08:23 PM
99%+ of statistics were made up on the spot dude.
That is what I said...

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-