May 04, 2024, 07:55:58 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Keep yourself under control.

Keep yourself under control.

Started by Xrow, February 23, 2011, 12:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

February 26, 2011, 06:19:38 PM #90 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:26:14 PM by Xrow
Quote from: Optimism on February 26, 2011, 05:47:05 PM
I've given plenty of reasoning (and other's reasoning) for the validity of this paradox. It exists -- you simply don't understand it and maintain that, whatever I say, these statements aren't "proof". Why is this? Because you don't understand the concept.

I won't waste anymore time piling on the evidence that has been on the table since page one. lol.

Sigh. Once again you make the claim that evidence exists without having shown any of it. Typical of an atheist - make an axiomatic claim with nothing to back it up.

I pity you indeed.

By the way, I wrote out the proofs of my claims in The God Allusion for those whom are simple-minded (no, this is not ad hominid. Its directed at ALL simple-minded people). =)
But if I show you, you will simply say "NOT PROVEN FALLACY!!" to each of them, without disproving any of them

By the way, each of my premises was based on the most advanced scientific resources we have - yet you still say they must be false?

Sad.

Optimism

February 26, 2011, 06:29:17 PM #91 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:29:50 PM by Optimism
Then, provide links substantiating that this universe is indeed finite. I would take my life right now if done.

SRSLY >.>.

In another thread, however. I'm locking this one -- we aren't going anywhere.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-