May 11, 2024, 11:51:12 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How was your christmas?

How was your christmas?

Started by Cooky, December 26, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I didnt get to see any family members, didnt receive or give any gifts, and i have to work today :(  only thing nice was it snowed which is cool i guess but it snows a lot anyway. Worst christmas of my life.

mic99

I'm really sorry to hear that cooky :<

Mine went actually alright. A while back, my family had a verbal fight, and finally today I saw my other half of my family I haven't seen in 6 years. It was awkward, but getting to know what happened when time passed was pretty cool. Hopefully it can stay like this.

Hope yours is better next year

<3 -Code

Cooky

aww thanks code im glad yours was alright <3

123bomb123

presents.

im not christian but still believe in jebus
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ZeroUH

spiderstar

Got an iPad Mini cause my parents didn't want me carrying a 50 pound backpack everyday.
Spent some time with family and I'm gonna go watch a movie with them later this night.

Overall a pretty nice Christmas. :)

Sent you a present btw Cooky. 

Cooky

@zero sorry to hear that bud :( one time on thanksgiving i got the flu and chicken pox            @spider thanks! :O i cant wait to see it when i get home from work! :)

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Cooky on December 26, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
I didnt get to see any family members, didnt receive or give any gifts, and i have to work today :(  only thing nice was it snowed which is cool i guess but it snows a lot anyway. Worst christmas of my life.
I don't celebrate Christmas much.

Selene

hur9

ZeroUH

It's ok. I had fever too but it was nothing. My only problem now it the $%@#!@# COUGH!!! -_-'

cybercjt

I got a laptop with Intel Core i5 3210m processor its not that good but its worth it. ;D
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Cooky

boutcheetahz

We had nothing, srsly. We're christians but we had nothing to eat on midnight, we just slept. :(
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Meteor

Went to my grandparent's place. Had an amazing dinner.
Got brand new guitar strings as a present. Much better than what I got last christmas (underwear ;c)

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-