May 11, 2024, 05:05:54 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Bout Download

Bout Download

Started by Sogun, December 26, 2012, 05:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sogun

HI.... i have created a new topic concerning my trouble on getting on to bout cheetah, but it got deleted so i dont know why anyone would do that since i really needed help. Anyways if someone can help me that would be great. I successfully downloaded bout cheetah but when i try to play it, it starts to load and when it reaches up to 1/114 an error occurs saying internet issues detected, u may press start to try to go on bout cheetah. Well the start doesn't work, so if anyone can help me solving this problem i would appreciate that THANK YOU!

Santa

Hello, that is due to the antivirus that you have installed blocking our client from updating.  Try to disable the antivirus you have, and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Sogun

This is my school laptop so they put on sophos anti virus on it and it isnt letting me disable it. Is there anything else i could try?

hur9

Sogun

Santa

Can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, and I will see if I can fix the issue for you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Santa

Quote from: Sogun on December 26, 2012, 09:30:45 PM
ok.

Teamviewer disconnected, it will probably give you a new pass, so i will need that to come back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-