May 03, 2024, 12:18:37 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » El Problemo Kenners...

El Problemo Kenners...

Started by Optimism, December 30, 2010, 11:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

When you have 1 game left on any coin gun, and fire it within PvP, it disconnects that player.

Hopefully, you can correct this issue! Thanks brah :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Santa

I just tested this out, and it seems that it does not disconnect you.

Can you be more specific, what gun made it happen to you.

Optimism

Quote from: RedEyes on December 31, 2010, 02:33:09 AM
I just tested this out, and it seems that it does not disconnect you.

Can you be more specific, what gun made it happen to you.

It was the dualbeam. The only reason I jumped to such lengths to connect the event with the gun is because I received complaints from other players as well. It happened to me immediately when I attempted to fire it 3/4 through the match. It could be something else, however.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

FatalMidna

This bug is consistent as I have personally tested it a few times. If you have a coin gun on while in a room, and you play a game that causes that coin gun to disappear/expire, and if you stay in the same room and play again, you will instantly get a "bout.dat has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." pop up if you press x+v as if to shoot a gun that isn't there. It's actually somewhat humourous, since it shows a silent animation of you firing an invisible gun before disconnecting you, but it needs to be fixed.

Allie

FatalMidna

January 06, 2011, 10:52:00 PM #5 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:59:40 PM by FatalMidna
Any specific reason Allie? (Do you guys even have the source code for Bout or have you been using existing addresses for new stuff?)

Allie

You're seriously asking this question.
o.O.

[sarcasm]Yes, we went to N-Log HQ and said give us the source or we will shoot you.[/sarcasm]

FatalMidna

Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
You're seriously asking this question.
o.O.

[sarcasm]Yes, we went to N-Log HQ and said give us the source or we will shoot you.[/sarcasm]

Yes.

Redshadow

If we had the executable's source, a lot of the annoying bugs left by the Korean creators would be easy to fix.

too bad they wer noobz.

FatalMidna

Quote from: Redshadow on January 08, 2011, 12:22:25 AM
If we had the executable's source, a lot of the annoying bugs left by the Korean creators would be easy to fix.

too bad they wer noobz.

So sad...  :'(

Insaniity

Do you think in the future, because of how fast you guys are advancing, it can be fixed?

FatalMidna

Quote from: Insaniity on January 08, 2011, 01:42:39 AM
Do you think in the future, because of how fast you guys are advancing, it can be fixed?

I actually kind of enjoy shooting my arm at people, but then you disconnect, so...

Redshadow

Quote from: Insaniity on January 08, 2011, 01:42:39 AM

Who knows.

FatalMidna

Click

Just now I played sector with my brother which had a honor gun on, the first bullet he shot the game crashed and told me "BC has stopped running" and it happened yesterday too in PvP only with this gun...
>:(
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-