May 22, 2024, 12:01:29 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Glad to be back

Glad to be back

Started by SSerie, December 07, 2012, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSerie

December 07, 2012, 10:02:55 PM Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:04:41 PM by SSerie
Hello, my name's SSerie, or you can just call me "SS" for short. I have been playing bots for quite a while like most of you, I was into PVP. My ingame name is "SSerie" I don't have any alts, I will be looking for a guild to help me unrust my PVP skills and help me get to the maximum level, so don't be afraid to invite me to a guild :3. I don't have much to say but that I'm 14 year's old, and I'm into gaming, so yeah, also my grammar isn't that great, English isn't my first langauge.

Selene

Sanctuary is a PvP guild with well skilled players. If you want to try out, please let me know.

Sanctuary topic: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=30690.msg340215#new

mic99

Welcome back!

My IGN: CodePurple
Play with me sometime, I'm not that good at PvP, but I'll try my best.

Cooky

welcome back enjoy bout cheetah  :D

my name is Cooky u can find me in-game everyday doing fun events and stuff !!

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Materger

;D

Welcome to Bout Cheetah, if you have any question about the forums or in-game, feel free to ask send me a private message or any other staff member or kind helpful players.

Enjoy your stay, SSerie.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

Welcome back!
Training you right now. :D

cascaval123

Toast

Eat4two

Hello there and welcome.
Just notify me if you have any questions concerning Boutcheetah and I'll do my best to confront them and hey, if you'd like a few rounds in PvP just let me know.  ;)

Enjoy your stay!

etoyh1

Hello, Welcome back! I saw you in my PVP room. xD
Let's PVP sometimes, Like you, my english skills aren't that great, Cause' Im Korean-Amarican xD
IGN: Generous

Delta

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

ZxEnvyxZ

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-