May 21, 2024, 12:23:24 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » to much xp at lower levels

to much xp at lower levels

Started by robbyke, March 14, 2014, 06:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbyke

i know you guys might not notice with your community consisting mostly out of ppl at higher level

but your lvl1 xp is WAY too high, i was playing level 31 (and winning) with lvl 1 armor and tbh this makes the game feel pathetic

having a high level cap is nice but if i can get to lvl 40 in 2 days what does it even mean.

i think you should make every level give exp based on it level / your level to make sure not everyone just gets that massive amount of exp just because they did level 1 when they were level 1.....

i love the idea though of almost always having at least 1 drop from a boss as this is somehthing i thought bots did really bad.
i dislike the damage curve you guys have though. bots feeled more balanced.

also because i level so fast, i dont even have the gigas to buy the basic armor of my level, it really sucks

ghostkid17

More people like the higher exp and easy leveling, so it is unlikely to change.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

frvrjaylyn

Cooky

Iridion

i think you can get much higher than 40 in a day

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

I agree.
That's why we hold the high server, low server, and BOTS server.
Unfortunately, people like being a high level. As a result, most servers other than high are low pop and under updated, and almost all content is designed for high or max level.

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2014, 01:26:53 PM
almost all content is designed for high or max level.
maybe this is why people race to the highest levels and prefer the servers where you can do that easily
if you think about it, theres basically nothing you can do at low levels

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on March 14, 2014, 02:25:17 PM
maybe this is why people race to the highest levels and prefer the servers where you can do that easily

true

Shadow

So why not just give everyone a max leveled account.  People can get it in a few days anyways so instead of wasting their time grinding just let them have it as soon as they make an account.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

qolderman

Quote from: Shadow on March 14, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
So why not just give everyone a max leveled account.  People can get it in a few days anyways so instead of wasting their time grinding just let them have it as soon as they make an account.
Bad idea
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ZeroUH

Quote from: Shadow on March 14, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
Because they can learn about the game while they're griding. This just one reason of many...

robbyke

its a common knowledge bein highest level is best, but that doesnt change that at highest level you have nothing left to achieve exept gathering items.

i loved bots because i took me so long to get to really high level and it felt great getting so high in the end

ah well ill switch to bots server, hope those drop rates arent as bad as back than without enough ppl selling equipment it will be PAIN to get decent equipment

PS:
i really meant the fact you level up so fast you are doin level 30 with level 1 equipment because you cant even afford you own level equipment, it feels as if your equipment has no use

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-