May 02, 2024, 07:03:27 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » About rt1 set

About rt1 set

Started by mygodZzZ, November 19, 2013, 04:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

November 19, 2013, 04:25:16 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 04:27:33 PM by mygodZzZ
'I think the rt1 sets should be get in the "OP" list at pvp, the're making to much dmg and as for surges the're SO DAMN FAST!
the're op!

Please change it to op!

ghostkid17

They have the same speed as t3. But also I do agree that they should be added to the op tag, and reduced the the damage of t3 in pvp as it was said it would be.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Rossbach

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 19, 2013, 10:02:18 PM
I think anything above elektra +5 or +7 is OP

Ross thinks anything above a lv 28 set is OP.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JustRK

Quote from: ghostkid17 on November 19, 2013, 04:29:37 PM
They have the same speed as t3. But also I do agree that they should be added to the op tag, and reduced the the damage of t3 in pvp as it was said it would be.

this^

as for that elektra +5 and higher thing. I kind of feeling like you're penalizing anyone who worked hard to get elektra +5 - 7 or saved up to buy it so I don't think they deserve to be labeled op just because they spent a little extra (which atm it's not even that expensive for a +7 set compared to what it used to be).

t3 and rt1 and higher should be op tagged, though most 221+ would already have it and so I feel like the op tag in this fashion would be rarely used except for people who have failed to obtain it. Though I agree if you're in the position of a level 200 or lower character that can't damage or move anywhere near that high or fast.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: JustRK on November 20, 2013, 12:32:17 AM
Quote from: ghostkid17 on November 19, 2013, 04:29:37 PM

this^

as for that elektra +5 and higher thing. I kind of feeling like you're penalizing anyone who worked hard to get elektra +5 - 7 or saved up to buy it so I don't think they deserve to be labeled op just because they spent a little extra (which atm it's not even that expensive for a +7 set compared to what it used to be).

t3 and rt1 and higher should be op tagged, though most 221+ would already have it and so I feel like the op tag in this fashion would be rarely used except for people who have failed to obtain it. Though I agree if you're in the position of a level 200 or lower character that can't damage or move anywhere near that high or fast.
accualy i made wonderfull fights and won as my 143 lv surge (now 185) till now.. but i think the rt1 is soo op! the T3 set isn't that op dmg wise.. because those who have 6 peice hallo and the're abovbe lvl 140 can make 600 dmg as hallo, the rt1 makes 780 dmg with a skill, 550 as regular hit what regular people make as skill.. i only suggest about getting the rt1 as op in pvp's.

Roky

Why don't you suggest a changeable cap in damage? because I think surges are supposed to be fast, for instance patches have td and the upper spam, and rams have a Long trans guages, which kinds make a combat triangle, surge being weak to ram(trans) and strong against patch(hiting before that upper) and ram weak to patch with its TD. There is also a set speed button and with the damage cap I think It would be ok to leave the t3 un-op as people worked hard for it (refering to people who said +5-7  elec shouldnt become op). as the only big difference would be Hit points/ life points.
This is just my opinion/sugestion, I havent pvped that much  therefor you might disagee. Make shure you tell me as I am open for idears.

Reviax

+9000
Currently the OP tag is useless because we can easily bring stuff like this in and it does nothing about it. Member flags, T3 and Rt1 should be banned while the OP tag is on. The amount of work people put into getting the items is irrelevant. Elektra +7 isn't too bad in my opinion, I think it'd be okay to let that stay the way it is.

Cooky

member flags aren't banned by the OP tag? wut

Reviax

Quote from: Cooky on November 28, 2013, 02:33:48 PM
member flags aren't banned by the OP tag? wut
Even though the list claims they are, they aren't. =/

mygodZzZ

I've been thinking, and i wondered maybe in pvp just change the RT1 dmg same like T3 (lv.219) therefore we won't have any problems.
because i thought about it and people want to use S e.f, walker, V2, V3, jackhead and i don't think that's the main problem so you wont be able to press "op items" therefore it will say "Error: XXX has the quiped items: V2/v3/metojack/dm/metowing etc. so making Rt1 same dmgd as t3 will be good..

what do you think?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-