May 03, 2024, 09:32:57 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Computer/Laptop suggestions

Computer/Laptop suggestions

Started by ~Magiic~, October 04, 2013, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

Lol if you have enough money to buy and Alienware product, you should have enough money to build a high-end gaming computer as well as a 1440p display and other peripherals.

If you can't be arsed building it, retailers can assemble it for you at a cost, hell, a prebuilt one will still be a good alternative compared to an Alienware gaming laptop.. There's no excuse for buying a high-end laptop over a high-end desktop if your main objective is to play games..

Just do your research into building a gaming PC, you won't regret it, it's a good learning experience.
If you do consider building a PC, go to the tomshardware.com forum and get advice on components.

TobaccoLover

Why would you need a super expensive computer to play BC and LoL?
I have a pretty bad computer and it's still enough to run LoL on high graphics at a decent FPS, other than that my computer can't run any games

medchiller

~Magiic~

High Sever IGN: ImFuzzy Guild:NONE 

~Magiic~

Quote from: TobaccoLover on October 05, 2013, 09:17:27 AM
Why would you need a super expensive computer to play BC and LoL?
I have a pretty bad computer and it's still enough to run LoL on high graphics at a decent FPS, other than that my computer can't run any games
I said i was thinking about getting it then i saw the price was between 1 and 3 grand.
High Sever IGN: ImFuzzy Guild:NONE 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-