BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How to

How to

Started by BlackStickre, May 21, 2014, 02:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

May 21, 2014, 02:46:44 PM Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:52:12 PM by BlackStickre
Brute Forcing

Brute Force a password on windows 7.
On a  regular website where you only know the username from?
I searched for online tutorials but I don't get it so well they make a hole **** shat about it so...
Can someone explain me in a fast way how to do it?
Do not post if it's unnecessary.

Thanks,
~BlackSticker

Santa

why bother bruteforcing it?

hawk5005

Do you know what bruteforce means? It means you could wait days before you finally crack it open.

LightRequiem

wow I thought u were an amazing computer hacker...

BlackStickre

May 21, 2014, 03:50:39 PM #4 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:56:42 PM by BlackStickre
@Santa, It comes handy sometimes.
@Hawk, No I want to know how to do this.
@LightRequim, No unnecessary comments.

Santa

Quote from: BlackStickre on May 21, 2014, 03:50:39 PM

It's typically not an easy task at all bruteforcing windows passwords.  The hashing technology they use is pretty good.  However, it is not IMPOSSIBLE, but you may never find it via bruteforcing.  A better option would be to install a software keylogger, or if you have no access to logging in to the machine, they sell hardware keyloggers which plug into a usb port, then the keyboard plugs into the keylogger.  Those are generally what cause companies to go bankrupt when "l337 Haxors" leak confidential shiz

JustRK

If it's just a word use the dictionary setting or there is also mask where you can put exactly how many values there are in the password which will greatly reduce the time it takes.

If you're taking a shot in the dark and don't know anything what so ever, I suggest you just stop after it passes 5 character combinations because after that  the chance you'll actually obtain the password is exponentially more to be highly unlikely

BlackStickre

Quote from: Santa on May 22, 2014, 07:03:56 PM
Quote from: BlackStickre on May 21, 2014, 03:50:39 PM

It's typically not an easy task at all bruteforcing windows passwords.  The hashing technology they use is pretty good.  However, it is not IMPOSSIBLE, but you may never find it via bruteforcing.  A better option would be to install a software keylogger, or if you have no access to logging in to the machine, they sell hardware keyloggers which plug into a usb port, then the keyboard plugs into the keylogger.  Those are generally what cause companies to go bankrupt when "l337 Haxors" leak confidential shiz

So what you mean is, I can get software to put on a usb like konboot to root of a password of a pc, but I just want to get passwords of users by just knowing there usernames on random websites.

Xx Itz Ian

Uhm i don't think thats possible, most people use a keylogger to get user info if thats what you mean.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BlackStickre

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 23, 2014, 02:32:51 PM
Uhm i don't think thats possible, most people use a keylogger to get user info if thats what you mean.

I can make a keylogger myself in a cmd folder, you open it give in your user & pass and i got it in a new text file on desktop but the problem is if u do it u already know everything will be stolen it looks noobisch, so how can I make a good looking out keylogger?

JustRK

With a keylogger you have 2 problems.

1) the keylogger being instantly identified by anti-virus

2) something more uncommon, but the person might be using keystroke encryption

Doubt you can make anything sophisticated enough to get around the first problem if you have to ask, but it's something to think about.

BlackStickre

Quote from: JustRK on May 23, 2014, 03:46:27 PM
With a keylogger you have 2 problems.

1) the keylogger being instantly identified by anti-virus

2) something more uncommon, but the person might be using keystroke encryption

Doubt you can make anything sophisticated enough to get around the first problem if you have to ask, but it's something to think about.

Any tutorials on 'how to make a professional keylogger' ?

Iridion

yeah you can have the step by step solution and a$100 paypal bonus if you delete the system 32 folder
its an unknown windows bug, dont tell anyone!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

JustRK

Quote from: Iridion on May 23, 2014, 04:08:16 PM
yeah you can have the step by step solution and a$100 paypal bonus if you delete the system 32 folder

Lmao  ;D

I probably wouldn't make a tutorial on how to make even a decent one for "education purposes" because they more than often are used for illegal acquisition of sensitive information  :P I'm all about the good nah'm sayin.

BlackStickre

Quote from: Iridion on May 23, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

Ha Ha Ha, I know what happens than... ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-