May 06, 2024, 04:01:35 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

Started by DevilzDemise, January 03, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

Account IGN: Devilzdemise
Level:220 atm.

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Corr on January 03, 2014, 10:17:09 PM
Can you PvP/BvB?

Nei, always sucked a PvP as for base.. well never really played it when i did i played with pros and got an ass-whooping. ha.

Anyday

Thornz

Devilz, you can apply to ANARCHY in game and I'll add you. It's pretty dead atm, only a few active players, but I'm trying to revive it. We have the exp buff, as a nice perk :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 04, 2014, 04:53:47 PM
Devilz, you can apply to ANARCHY in game and I'll add you. It's pretty dead atm, only a few active players, but I'm trying to revive it. We have the exp buff, as a nice perk :)

Ah it's fine i'm not looking for bonus's tbh, just a nice guild relaxed and not forced to play 24/7 ha. Thanks ill apply now

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 04, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

Ah it's fine i'm not looking for bonus's tbh, just a nice guild relaxed and not forced to play 24/7 ha. Thanks ill apply now

Cool!  If you find anyone else that is active and needs a guild, feel free to tell them to apply. Just shoot me a pm or something...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 05, 2014, 02:03:39 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 04, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

Cool!  If you find anyone else that is active and needs a guild, feel free to tell them to apply. Just shoot me a pm or something...

Sweet man will do, tell me when you accepted me into the guild

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-