May 12, 2024, 07:27:59 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Ace Attorney 5

Ace Attorney 5

Started by JackLewis, January 14, 2013, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackLewis

If you're a fan of the Ace Attorney series, and don't know already, Capcom has announce Ace Attorney 5, which apparently takes place after Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. No release date yet, and it looks like no Maya Fey or Mia Fey (If you even know who they are.) And that's all I know.

lara538

Thats old,TGS 2012 was in september 2012 :P.
Btw the only game i played with phoenix wright was Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Allie

January 15, 2013, 03:39:47 AM #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:49:25 AM by Allie
the **** when. and whose gonna be the main player, I hated apollo. hes a ***got, and the game mechanics they created around him were horrible.

edit: god when its being released. phoenix wright is among my favourite series.

JackLewis

January 15, 2013, 10:56:52 AM #3 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:58:31 AM by JackLewis
Quote from: Allie on January 15, 2013, 03:39:47 AM
the **** when. and whose gonna be the main player, I hated apollo. hes a ***got, and the game mechanics they created around him were horrible.

edit: god when its being released. phoenix wright is among my favourite series.

The only thing that really interested me about AJ:AA was the return of Ema Skye, and that's pretty much it. And you've probably worked out that Phoenix Wright is the main character. But I fear they've changed too much and left out trademark characters such as Maya and Mia Fey (Like I said before), Miles Edgeworth (Personally, my favourite character alongside Wright), Detective Gumshoe and Larry Butz.

Also, loving that Ace Attorney Investigations signature, some character who's name I don't know because I haven't played AAI yet.

Allie

How could they make a game solely around Edgeworth then not include him in the next game?
What a disappointment.

And you should. Her name is Shih-na (sorta). I wouldn't spoil anythingby saying her *real* name.

JackLewis

Quote from: Allie on January 15, 2013, 05:45:48 PM
And you should. Her name is Shih-na (sorta). I wouldn't spoil anythingby saying her *real* name.

Don't worry, I've read the wiki :P Spoiling things just tends to make me want to play it more.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-