May 03, 2024, 03:02:36 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » "name" has been forced to log out

"name" has been forced to log out

Started by LeeX, August 19, 2013, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeX

August 19, 2013, 05:04:33 PM Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 05:08:41 PM by LeeX
Everytime i join a room where fx. GM Meteor, soulfighter or MOD Hanna is in, their client crashes after a couple of seconds. It also happens when they are the ones joining my room. I have no idea what is happening. It started yesterday i believe, atleast that was the first time i encountered it. so if anyone know how to fix it, i would be happy if you could post the solution :-)

EDIT* i also reinstalled my client, but it didn't fix anything

Meteor

To add to that - I double checked for missing files, repaired my client, got Leex to remove all of his items and it continued happening. Must be a connection issue or something.

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

Quote from: Meteor on August 19, 2013, 05:07:41 PM
To add to that - I double checked for missing files, repaired my client, got Leex to remove all of his items and it continued happening. Must be a connection issue or something.
Very well could be, As you can see you are R to each other. I would wait for Ross or Kenny to confirm anything though.

qolderman

Maybe, LeeX needs to check his files or something what you did. Happened to me too tbh. :'(
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Meteor

Quote from: qolderman on August 19, 2013, 05:42:47 PM
Maybe, LeeX needs to check his files or something what you did. Happened to me too tbh. :'(
He reinstalled his client so there's really no chance that it's a file based problem.

(click to show/hide)

LeeX

I also tried to log on my alt  to see if it would still disconnect Meteor, and it still did. So there is even more things pointing towards a connection problem  :-\

(Starting the game also disconnects Meteor)

Santa

The only way i can fix this error is if you let me come on your teamviewers and debug the issue.

I wont be able to until like 25th when im back home.

I tried duplicating your bot, but did not disconnect meteor, so it must be a relay error.

Either that, or you have a virus on your computer that is altering udp packets causing people to crash randomly.

LeeX

allright, i will probably be online most of sunday, hopefully you can fix it!  :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-