Materger

IN YOUR FACE SPIDER 

: >

and the so called sucky Lebron  owned hehehehe

Easy game heat gana get that 2nd ring

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

January 18, 2013, 03:20:36 AM #1 Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:21:26 AM by spiderstar
Lakers let up 2nd half imo.  Heat did a good job being consistent with Wade, LeBron, and Bosh.  Kobe made way too many mistakes that he normally doesn't, and Nash did exceptional in the 1st half but started missing his lay ups in the 2nd half.  World Peace did great though and same to Howard.

I gotta admit the Lakers haven't been so hot this year since their coaching staff changed in the beginning of the season and that kind of screws everything up.  We would've been better off with Phil Jackson but w/e.  

Toast

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Delta

MagicXR

Lakers are dumb for not hiring Phil Jackson like r u dumb

123bomb123

I watched the beginning and then I saw the like 5 straight dunks at the start and turned it off because the Heat were going to blow them out.

They actually stayed in for a while but still. NOT THAT GOOD.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

spiderstar

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 18, 2013, 10:08:49 PM
I watched the beginning and then I saw the like 5 straight dunks at the start and turned it off because the Heat were going to blow them out.

>_> if you watched the rest of the game you would see that the Heat aren't that much better than the Lakers.  They just work together more since they know what to do.  Lakers are still trying to find out how they're going to play at their maximum potential.  D'Antoni is kind of failing since he uses a more offensive system made for players like Nash but he doesn't use Nash as much as I thought he would which ruins the purpose of hiring him.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: spiderstar on January 18, 2013, 10:22:26 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 18, 2013, 10:08:49 PM

>_> if you watched the rest of the game you would see that the Heat aren't that much better than the Lakers.  They just work together more since they know what to do.  Lakers are still trying to find out how they're going to play at their maximum potential.  D'Antoni is kind of failing since he uses a more offensive system made for players like Nash but he doesn't use Nash as much as I thought he would which ruins the purpose of hiring him.
Knicks> all stfu now k.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-