May 22, 2024, 05:11:02 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » BC Drawing Help

BC Drawing Help

Started by Materger, February 13, 2013, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

I want to draw a new bot type for the sake of having something fun to draw, I wan't some ideas so I can think of details to add to it.

Some Examples

Head shape/size
Body shape/size
Arm shape/size
any other ideas are acceptable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I will be making a trans for it as well.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Make a ram & patch combination.
EGK!

Mario666

Maybe something almost like a mini version of a digi, or closer to a robot-dinosaur. Sort of hind legs for speed, claws to still be dangerous. Maybe have the feet be big enough for a stomp attack either for trans or non-trans 4th hit. I dunno, something animal like.

Materger

@Kulvinder-
A bot type that uses shield melee attacks does sound cool. =D

@Paranoia -
Idk about that , it would be strange to make a combination. I rather just draw a whole new bot type. >__<

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

Quote from: Mario666 on February 13, 2013, 11:54:23 PM
Maybe something almost like a mini version of a digi, or closer to a robot-dinosaur. Sort of hind legs for speed, claws to still be dangerous. Maybe have the feet be big enough for a stomp attack either for trans or non-trans 4th hit. I dunno, something animal like.

I was thinking of something like that and it could have the gun held on its back. =o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 13, 2013, 11:56:44 PM
Combine all the different bots. But do not make it a super bot. Make it have its own ability (i.e ram has trans, surge speed/gundmg patch strenght). Maybe make it have a new type of power (i.e tg, ta, ra). Hope this helped kinda xD.

edit: or make a new bot that doesnt involve combining. So air/glide is already taken (surge), the human-type or walker is taken (ram), and the car or ground/tank is taken (patch). Not sure what else you could do.

Idk I have a hard time thinking of how to combine them. *^*

Starting from scratch seems more fun to me. =9 

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

EGK!

Mario666

Quote from: Materger on February 13, 2013, 11:57:23 PM
Quote from: Mario666 on February 13, 2013, 11:54:23 PM

I was thinking of something like that and it could have the gun held on its back. =o

That could work as long as you make sure it's head and neck would be far enough forward. Ya know, so it wouldn't look awkward pointing a gun that's on its back. I like it.

Materger

@Mario666-

Yea near the top part of its back and it would look sick if it has a tail *__*

@Nanak tatum-

I'm drawing it in black and white unless next week I get my pen tablet. =o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 14, 2013, 12:09:07 AM
What about the shell idea?

A shell on its back?

=o

where would the gun go then? :c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 14, 2013, 12:16:53 AM
I dunno lol. or have you ever seen that unreleased Cop merc for bout? its in t-bot but maybe a look kinda like that.

Nope, never seen it before. =o

So far I like the animal bot type idea the most *^*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

spiderstar

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-