May 12, 2024, 11:30:00 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Black Ops 2.

Black Ops 2.

Started by Energized, October 22, 2012, 04:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Anyone is looking forward for this game?
I know I am. :)

Toast

Energized

daluzman123

Black ops 2 is crap ;\,

If you guys like the game, no offense at all.

The game itself is OK, but the only reason why so many people buy the game is because of the name brand who's behind it.

If they came out with "Call of duty piece of poo" A lot of people would buy it, all because of the company who made it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

~Johnny

Energized

Quote from: daluzman123 on October 22, 2012, 05:03:45 PM
Black ops 2 is crap ;\,

The game itself is OK, but the only reason why so many people buy the game is because of the name brand who's behind it.

If they came out with "Call of duty piece of poo" A lot of people would buy it, all because of the company who made it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

~Johnny

None taken.
What exactly you dont like about this game, or even abou Call Of Duty series itself?

daluzman123

The way of the weapons, how advanced they are, I saw that they have an x-ray or some sort of "cheating" scope for the snipers in black ops 2.

They have a bunch of new perks like droids, and packages that are very unfair towards other players.

I hate the little kids on the game, that scream and yell, I'm not talking about 10 year olds, I'm talking about 15-20,25 year olds who scream, yell and rage over this game.

Like, don't get me wrong, I like to play this game once in awhile, but I can't play it for too long without getting irritated with the people screaming yelling and etc.

~Johnny

Energized

Quote from: daluzman123 on October 22, 2012, 05:14:33 PM
The way of the weapons, how advanced they are, I saw that they have an x-ray or some sort of "cheating" scope for the snipers in black ops 2.

They have a bunch of new perks like droids, and packages that are very unfair towards other players.

I hate the little kids on the game, that scream and yell, I'm not talking about 10 year olds, I'm talking about 15-20,25 year olds who scream, yell and rage over this game.

Like, don't get me wrong, I like to play this game once in awhile, but I can't play it for too long without getting irritated with the people screaming yelling and etc.

~Johnny

About that X-ray thingy, yea, it's totally op.
And if you're being irritated by the screams, you can always block/mute the persons who's screaming/shouting.

mikenny

I had a feeling a topic about COD bo2 was coming :D
Really looking forward to it though gonnan be my first i buy myself

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

antisickness

Quote from: daluzman123 on October 22, 2012, 05:03:45 PM
Black ops 2 is crap ;\,

Correct me if I'm wrong.

~Johnny

thats wrong but to some extent. the company who makes black ops is a different one to who makes the modern warfare series (activision). however, because there are kids (pls dont be offended tost i know youre not one of them 8D) playing these games, they just care about "call of duty", yes youre right.

im not defending black ops cause its garbage. you cant relate it to shooters such as battlefield or crysis either because unlike them, call of duty have taken a spin and has turned into an arcade game so to speak. actually, i guess you could say its always been but we didnt have this extreme separation between titles before

tl;dr cod ghey heh3h3

mo9

the game doesn't have to bed good for someone to play it.
like if all your friends play a shitty multiplier game , you can buy a better one , but you'll play alone ..
i personally hate mw3 even if it's a cod game
but i support blops 2 mainly cause of the major zombies tweaks and it seems like they actually put effort into making it so it might turn out alright
as a gamer i play anything that i enjoy , not anything with a brand name
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Scythe

Quote from: mo9 on October 23, 2012, 11:30:22 AM
like if all your friends play a shitty multiplier game , you can buy a better one , but you'll play alone ..
but i support blops 2 mainly cause of the major zombies tweaks and it seems like they actually put effort into making it so it might turn out alright

praise the lord!
Don't think, feel

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on October 23, 2012, 11:30:22 AM

This. MW3 sucks shit. Imo Treyarch makes better games because they listen to the community. (hint hint infinity ward >_>) However, MW2 was my favourite call of duty game until every game you join is a hacked lobby.

Xx Itz Ian

I buy BO2 to beat Toast.
Mw2 was nice, i did like blackops although if they improved the graphics and quickscoping it would've been better then mw2.
Im expecting a lot from blackops 2, the new zombies, i heard bigger maps, new weapons, controllable killstreaks.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-