May 06, 2024, 04:18:21 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Box Mode {box}

Box Mode {box}

Started by Cooky, October 27, 2012, 08:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2012, 08:55:50 PM
so you can have more tries (more boxes) to get rare parts, while sacrificing gigas/experience

in saying that rares would still be rares i ment that their drop chance would not change
It's called probability. Think about it like this -- if you have more boxes, you increase your probability of getting rare items. If you want to go a step further, this makes rare items cost way less because more people will find these items.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

Quote from: Epic xD on October 27, 2012, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2012, 08:55:50 PM
so you can have more tries (more boxes) to get rare parts, while sacrificing gigas/experience

in saying that rares would still be rares i ment that their drop chance would not change
It's called probability. Think about it like this -- if you have more boxes, you increase your probability of getting rare items. If you want to go a step further, this makes rare items cost way less because more people will find these items.

first of all, you dont need to teach me about the concept of probability -.-

second,  yea it would increase the probability of getting rare items... IN EXCHANGE for no experience/gigas/gp gain

its like everyone who sees this idea thinks omg easier to get rare parts -1 - 1 -1 without understanding the sacrifice you would be making

123bomb123

October 27, 2012, 09:08:09 PM #17 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:11:44 PM by 123bomb123
i'd insult but i dont want a perm mute. so -1 cause this idea is bad and you make the game easier for max levels who dont need exp.. tho if we lost gigas to get bonus luck then it could combat inflation (500k-2m fee to use command)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 27, 2012, 09:08:09 PM
i'd insult but i dont want a perm mute. so -1 cause this idea is bad and you make the game easier for max levels who dont need exp.
they wouldnt gain any guild points or gigas though

jinhongzhu

You just wanna hunt ur little E sets  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

123bomb123

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 27, 2012, 09:08:09 PM
tho if we lost gigas to get bonus luck then it could combat inflation (500k-2m fee to use command)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mic99

Well, heres how the game runs.

1. Noobs gets lucky
2. Noobs go in lucky rooms to get level ups
3. Noobs become non-noobs
4. Non-Noobs buy membership
5. Games gets money

The only real reason why people do sector is to get money, And more luckies=more boxes. If this tag happens then Noobs won't level up, people will be richer, Richer = Inflation. So basically your ruining the process.

supar

If this ever happened a lot would be ruined.
You would get those great items you want to easily, which people should have to work hard for.
Noobs wouldn't be going to rooms to get experience because of their luckies and learning how others play.
You're not actually losing gigas from this because parts sell for more than winning the map once gets you.

The main thing that bothers me here is that it makes you have to work less for things that should be worked hard for. If you want something bad enough, sit there and do it over and over, don't ask for an easy way out.

Cooky

i guess you guys are right maybe this would be a bad idea

Quote from: jinhongzhu on October 27, 2012, 09:12:29 PM
You just wanna hunt ur little E sets  ::)
thanks for contributing to the thread

spiderstar

Everyone basically said why it was a bad idea already. 

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2012, 08:50:21 PM
Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on October 27, 2012, 08:49:28 PM
you do realize that one person MAX gives 6.9% luck? and a normal lucky noob only gives 2% so 25% would be too much, 10% would be better and more reasonable.
but why the hell would some lucky noob join a game if hes going to go no experience or gigas out of it??

the whole concept of having a room where you bring in lucky noobs would not be a part of this new mode at all because the only reason said lucky noobs join is to leech and gain experience/gigas.
I'm trying to say that 25% is too much...

hawk5005

Get max level from leeching then you use {box} to get every rare item you want in basically no time.
No. -1

Styx

You need to download the newest version of Logic1.1.

Cooky

Quote from: Styx on October 28, 2012, 10:04:34 AM
You need to download the newest version of Logic1.1.
thankyou for contributing to the thread

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-